Presentation and purchase informations

By player71794, in Ad Astra

Hello to everybody!

I'm an Italian veteran player and I live near Rome. I've yet bought in the past many FFG Games (Twilight Imperium, Citadels, Condottiere, Warcraft, and many others...).

I'm very interesting to "Ad Astra" and I like very much sciencefiction. I would ask two questions:

1) I've known that the game will be also released in Italian language: If I purchase it on FFG online Store I could have the Italian version of the game?

2)If I pre-order it when can I approximately receive the game?

Many thanks for the answers!

Good summer Holidays to everybody!

I imagine you would get the english version of the game from FFG. There is probably a european distributor that would help you get an Italian version. I don't think FFG generally does pre-orders. There are other online companies that do pre-orders, hopefully one of them can help you.

If you placed an order on fantasyflightgames.com I would expect them to ship you the English version as this is the American website. I've never seen any indication that foreign language versions of their games are sold from here. Since I live in Canada this has never been a concern for me personally. If FFG doesn't have an Italian website to look at, then I think you would be best served looking for another Italian website that sells FFG products, among others.

Also, I don't know what the distribution timeline is for foreign language products as, again, I've never had to avail myself of them personally. The English version of Ad Astra was just recently released though, so an Italian version might not be ready yet. (On the other hand, I'm pretty Bruno Faidiutti (sp?) is an italian name, so maybe that language was published first some time ago ;) )

Though my name is Italian indeed, I am not. On the other hand, Ad Astra's main publisher, Nexus, is Italain, and there is an italian version of the game which ought to be in shops very soon.

I am interested in this game as well. It seems to have mechanics from both Citadels and Puerto Rico, which are both games I own and love to play. I know PR is not a game of yours, Mr. Faidutti, but I mean no offence gui%C3%B1o.gif I'm probably going to put this game on my to buy list, but the shipping costs are a bit steep for me. Will the game be published in Belgium as well ? If not, what would be the best course of action for me to obtain it?