Attn Players in and around Texas

By Dark_Side_Of_Life, in UFS Fan Announcements

Premier Comics LLC in Abilene Tx is planning a few UFS Events over the next few months.

UFS Tekken 6 Prerelease Saturday August 29th @ 3:00pm

We are also hoping to have a Regional Event on Saturday and Sunday October 3rd and 4th. The store owner is still waiting to hear if we are approved for this or not. More will be posted about this event pending approval.

In addition we hold tournaments every Saturday @ 3.

Awwwww bummer!
Shelby and I are going out of town Oct 2nd-5th, so we wont be able to make your potential regional. sad.gif

Well that sucks. Hope yall have fun.

PreRelease overall was pretty fuggin fun if I do say so myself.

*BUMP* Still waiting for a response from FFG about the regional? Kinda close to two weeks left, hard to schedule time off from work with less than a week... happy.gif

Still have not heard a thing from them. I'm going to see if I can talk the store owner into doing somthing even if FFG dose not make it official and offer up some other stuff for prizes. However I think at this point we would need to push it back a bit further.

Who would be interested in attending an UNOFFICAL REGIONAL in Abilene in October or November? If there is enough intrest and you guys can suggest a good weekend I'll talk to the shop owner.

Have you guys talked to Rick Neuertz? I have never had a problem setting up events with them. I would just give rick a call and he should be able to set up a regionals for you fairly easily.

Jason

P.s. How many of you will be able to come to Austin in April for the Pro Tour event?