Nobody Decks and Nobdy cards themselves.

By Anarchy_In_The_Galaxy, in Gummi Garage

Recently i threw an Axel WR deck together because with fire magic at his hand and great power it seemed the way to go. my friends were also kind enough not to run Phil or Stealth Sneak. Still the deck didnt do very well I assume for lack of versitle nobody cards. But I didnt notice some things while constructing it. One in a Nobody deck the rather crappy Wonderland three becomes a great textless lvl3 world at your disposal because Nobodys arent dark cards and you run no friends or magic friends. Unless im mistaken when you play a nobody into the friend area its a nobody till actually in play so it works nice. Another is Nobody's immunity to Beast herc and peter pan. Down the line with stronger nobodys they could replace some heartless in decks. Finally is more of a question, can a nobody be played on a disney castle? Disney castle says no dark cards can be played here, well nobody's aint darks so could I throw a nobody onto a Disney Castle?

Other then these observations the deck still fails in good effects to back the ORG players so we will ahve to wait for another set me thinks

PG13 of the rule book states:

When the term Dark Card is used, it is refers to Nobody Cards as well. If this were the case. As for Nobody into the friend area, I would say that even though it is a Nobody, you are playing it as a friend, and Wonderland lv3 would prevent you from playing it.

well see thats where the rule book gets stupid, it says clearly dark cards and nobodies arent the same thing but then it says in the rule book dark card will also mean nobody. So pretty much for the sake of not saying dark card or nobody they combined it to one right after sayiong they arent the same thing thus not clearing up anything about my questions

Where does it say that they're not the same? Also, I think you're confusing Heartless and Nobodies, which are distinctly different. They'll need a ruling on whether Ansem and Riku can use them though, if they are to be treated the same.

by the dark and nobody section theres a thing that says they arent the same but are treated the same for the sake of the rulebook text. unless i read it wrong either way why not call em dark nobodys then and rerelease dark riku and ansem like they did other cards with more specific effects

What they're saying is that they are the same cards, mechanics wise. You fight them the same, play them the same as you would a dark card, but that they aren't dark cards. Does that make sense?

you battle them the same way but since they arent the same cards you cant beast/herc them and only the new jack lvl2 will lower their lvls cuz he specifically states that. And just cuz you fight them the same way doesnt mean the disney castle prevents them from being played there right?