Early War Years?

By schoon, in Wings of War (WWII)

What years would we consider Dawn of War to cover thus far?

I would guess up to 1941 or 1942.

Sounds right to me.

I would like to see some planes a tad bit Earlier in the pacific war with Japan/China/philippines

The Wildcats in Dawn of War have markings up to mid 1942. But the Brits were using Spitfire MK V by then, and the Germans were using the Me109F. So I guess it depends on what part of the world you are talking about.

The Sundance Kid said:

Sounds right to me.

I would like to see some planes a tad bit Earlier in the pacific war with Japan/China/philippines

I'll second that. Some P-36's, Buffalo's, Claud's and Nate's would add to the game nicely, IMHO. cool.gif

There are some planes from the battle of britain but we should of course have planes from the whole war.

I would love an expansion with the war between Russia and Finland, the fins had Gladiators (voluntairs from Sweden), Buffalos and Me109s. Of course a battle of Malta campaign would also be really fun...

There is so much to choose from. It would also be fun too have a campaign where different groups played battles all over the world and you had a system with advantages and fought about places like in Axies and allies. Together with ground troops targets, ships to blast out and carriers it would be awesome.

Think to include mission like the dolittle bombings, the Blitzen, Pearl harbour and many others, each side can win or lose a certain area depinding on how the battle goes...

This have some cool potential, I will spend some time thinking more about this....

There's at least one Legion Condor Bf109 in _DoW_.