Me like!

By DandGeezer, in Middle-earth Quest

The rules are up! And after my initial disappointment way back when I found out it was not fully co-op, I AM pleased that no one ever has to control more than one hero (even in 2 player.) This has jumped to the top of my list...

Titeman said:

The rules are up! And after my initial disappointment way back when I found out it was not fully co-op, I AM pleased that no one ever has to control more than one hero (even in 2 player.) This has jumped to the top of my list...

Controlling more than 1 hero is one of my pet peeves. gui%C3%B1o.gif

Yeah same here cool.gif

Just picked this up at Gen Con and played in the first "official" game of the convention. Played as Sauron and lost in the final battle, but loved it none the less. The games plays like a hybrid of Fury of Dracula and Arkham Horror. It's also EPIC in scale. Can't wait to play it again.

Otakuon said:

Just picked this up at Gen Con and played in the first "official" game of the convention. Played as Sauron and lost in the final battle, but loved it none the less. The games plays like a hybrid of Fury of Dracula and Arkham Horror. It's also EPIC in scale. Can't wait to play it again.

That sounds GREAT!

Otakuon said:

How long did the game take?...

Titeman said:

How long did the game take?...

About 3 1/2 hours with none of us knowing how to play it. By about the second turn though, we caught on pretty fast. The game is not as complex as it seems...there are tons of Tokens, but not a ton of different TYPES of tokens (like, in say, Android). One thing I do want to point out is that the figures are fragile. Broke the axe off of one of Sauron's minions buy just barely brushing it with my hand. Other than that, this game is quality and worth the $80 cost.