For kicks 'n giggles.

By Choitz, in Gummi Garage

Ok, so this won't be a legal deck in any way (not by current standards, at least..), but I was thinkin bout a deck after I read through a (what I think is) translated Japanese Rulebook, specifically the part that states 'you may have as many copies of a card in your deck' (methinks they threw that part on for this new Set for things to "make sense" on certain cards).

I, then, started to laugh when I came up with this idea:

Player card:

Dark Riku

Dark/Heartless:

BouncyWild x 55

Black Fungus x1

White Mushroom x1

Attack cards:

Soul Eater x2

Definitely an all out agrro deck. Needless to say, it would be a deck to remember, certainly. I know it's not legal in America, but man.. what a wild game it would be, for sure. Almost 150 attack total, come to think of it.

I wonder what else could me made...

Got any weird deck ideas? Lemme hear em!

You're SOL if they've got Captain Pete out. You may be perpetually reshuffling an empty discard pile into your deck, depending on how that would be ruled on.

I see Barbossa and Capt Pete in your future.

me and my friend actually discussed why they cant give bouncy wildd the more then three in a deck rule. You could actually win pretty much always win and all youd need is one soul eater and 39 bouncywilds. You could also probably win even if capn pete r barbosa were, you can avoid shuffling you deck by holding that last bouncy that would make you draw your last card and since you can only challenge once per turn you only want soul eater once per turn, looking at the HP and the majority of player cards you copuld win in three turns and never even feel the capn pete effect

yes, if they don't run magic, or worlds, or attack cards, or friends, or, well, the list goes on.

heres the field me with one soul eater in my hand and thirty nine bouncys in play per turn, my opoonent maybe a couple a friends a possible oblivion/ultima in hand maybe a little magic. 39x2=78 that plus Dark riku's natural 8= 86 that plus soul eater=88 total power coming from me per turn I'd like to see some one who has enough out at one time to beat that. It' per turn cuz Then I shuffle and have another 39 bouncys. Heck i can run fifty bouncys and one soul eater just to increase my power and since im taking two lives a turn go ahead and play a world you wont last long enough. This deck can't exist Fantasy Flight knows that because nobody would run any other dark deck but this it works way too good

And it's answer for Simba, or, worse, Monstro, a constant effect? Monstro+Captain Pete will just destroy this deck.

That's the purpose of the Black Fungus 'n White Mushroom.

In a guarenteed draw deck, you WILL get both in hand, regardless, 'n Monstro's effect would die each turn. Capt' Pete would only whittle away lil by lil, while I'd be choppin away guarenteed with all I have.

'N true, magic 'n magic/friends would certainly cause a ruckus against this deck, but dully noted, it's a "draw-all" deck. I will more than likely not ever have a friend field with friends. That's why there's no worlds in the deck.

Although, I could afford to throw in a Cura. Odds of someone gettin a Phil on first turn would be slim to none, 'n I would just play Cura+BW+shuffle+Cura+BW+shuffle+etc.. My life would be able to withstand enough Capt' Petes.

Besides: it's a fun deck. Meant for kicks 'n giggles, not actual gameplay.

Choitz said:

That's the purpose of the Black Fungus 'n White Mushroom.

In a guarenteed draw deck, you WILL get both in hand, regardless, 'n Monstro's effect would die each turn. Capt' Pete would only whittle away lil by lil, while I'd be choppin away guarenteed with all I have.

'N true, magic 'n magic/friends would certainly cause a ruckus against this deck, but dully noted, it's a "draw-all" deck. I will more than likely not ever have a friend field with friends. That's why there's no worlds in the deck.

Although, I could afford to throw in a Cura. Odds of someone gettin a Phil on first turn would be slim to none, 'n I would just play Cura+BW+shuffle+Cura+BW+shuffle+etc.. My life would be able to withstand enough Capt' Petes.

Besides: it's a fun deck. Meant for kicks 'n giggles, not actual gameplay.

My main question is this though.

If this deck is based on the Japanese rules, and it's apparently unstoppable (as AitG seems to claim)...then why didn't anyone in Japan run it? I've seen a lot of the winning decklists back when Tomy had the orignal site still up, and none of them consisted of any Bouncywilds. So there must be something wrong with it.

Maybe Bouncy Wild did somethin different in Japan, 'n America came along 'n went 'Let's play god 'n mess with the cards! WHEEEE!!'.

I dunno. It was a fun thought, 'n certainly there's plenty that would be wrong with it.

That's why I'd prefer to see the actual japanese cards 'n get the literal translation straight from their card text. Otherwise, I'm goin off of what one guy read from what another guy translated from another guy attemptin to read it from another guy who made it..

'N we see how well THAT'S been for us so far... *coff*

it could easily be an effect change or we cant forget they have what three more sets then we do with cards we are yet to see effects on, maybe something came out that makes it bad i dunno, all i know is thats why our american bouncy wild has a limit of three