Sheffield August events

By Speedsta, in UFS Uk Forum

Hi all,

Below as always:

UFS August 2009
Saturday 8 August 11:00am
Standard Format

Join us for our August standard format event! Build a deck where all cards are tournament legal and have the four or five point shuriken mark and prove your superiority! Prizes consist of promotional cards only available in official tournaments.
New & experienced players welcome, demos available in-store.

UFS August 2009 (PM)
Wednesday 19 August 19:00pm
Standard Format

Join us for our August evening event! Build a deck where all cards are tournament legal and have the four or five point shuriken mark and prove your superiority! Prizes consist of promotional cards only available in official tournaments.

UFS August 2009 (2)
Sunday 23 August 11:00am
Standard Format

Join us for our August standard format event! Build a deck where all cards are tournament legal and have the four or five point shuriken mark and prove your superiority! Prizes consist of promotional cards only available in official tournaments.

Tekken Prerelease!
Saturday 29 August 11:00am
Prerelease (£18)

Join us for the Tekken Prerelease! Each player buys packs from the unreleased Tekken set to build a deck and prove their superiority! Prizes consist of promotional cards only available in the official prerelease tournament.

All tournaments are at Patriot Games in Sheffield and are free (with the exception of the prerelease). If you have any questions, please PM me or post here.

- Ross

COMING NEXT MONTH: Lady Boys' Night Out format!

Speedsta said:

Can we be Dan in this one too?

Cascade said:

Speedsta said:

Can we be Dan in this one too?

I'm going to go on record NOW and bags JJ (GayJ?) for this! lengua.gif

Such a shame Guilty Gear isn't in UFS, everybody would be running Bridget.

We have a list of about ten characters which I can't fully remember. They include:

Dan

Soiree

J.J.

Hugo

Vega

Charlie

Raphael

Voldo

....and some more. Basically all but ten cards in your deck must have them on the artwork and you must play as one of them. I'll post the full rules next month gui%C3%B1o.gif

Ross the 28th is a friday.

Speedsta said:

We have a list of about ten characters which I can't fully remember. They include:

Dan

Soiree

J.J.

Hugo

Vega

Charlie

Raphael

Voldo

....and some more. Basically all but ten cards in your deck must have them on the artwork and you must play as one of them. I'll post the full rules next month gui%C3%B1o.gif

Two more for the list.

As Baz revealed, Yumeji qualifies for Ladyboys night out through in-game canon ,

Also how about we add Setsuka? S/he is quite manly!

46.jpg

Hewittzil said:

Two more for the list.

As Baz revealed, Yumeji qualifies for Ladyboys night out through in-game canon ,

Also how about we add Setsuka? S/he is quite manly!

Agreed and, after seeing that card artwork, agreed happy.gif

Does anyone have any more suggestions?

@ Benihime, yes, the 28th is on a Friday. Fortunately I'm not running any tournaments on that date. I mean, it's not like I edited the post or anything, I'd never do that lengua.gif

If you're accepting legacy characters (Voldo) then I'd suggest Strife.

Also (just for the pose) ...

Yun

Aack! How could I have missed Strife? He's the most feminine character out there!

I'll add Yun, why not? Rock Howard and Ken can go on the list too.