Nobody Love

By Roxas2, in Gummi Garage

1x Xaldin

27x Dusk
3x Axel

3x Cure
2x Cura

8x Spear

Can Axel use Fire spells normally when a friend? If he can, maybe one of those or so? Just a suggestion.

Nice though, built in the style of the dark one I take it. Must been hard to get all those dusks.

Jayce_Ryu_Tismotto said:

Can Axel use Fire spells normally when a friend? If he can, maybe one of those or so? Just a suggestion.

Nice though, built in the style of the dark one I take it. Must been hard to get all those dusks.

Yeah he can. I'm thinking about it.

Yeah, I figured might as well get something going since no one else has. I was going to throw Roxas in but I decided not to since 3 support compared to all those Dusks wasn't worth it.

Yeah, getting them and the Shadows will and is a big pain in my ass.

Roxas said:

Jayce_Ryu_Tismotto said:

Yeah, I figured might as well get something going since no one else has. I was going to throw Roxas in but I decided not to since 3 support compared to all those Dusks wasn't worth it.

The fact of pulling a common you need is very difficult in this set. And I agree, roxas would be no help to this deck at all. Waste of space it would be. I wanted to do an Axel WR and see how it would run. But the lack of support to these two org. 13 members is what hurts them now, but I am sure they will be great in later sets. Now I am getting the urge to do an Ansem this way. LOL

Jayce_Ryu_Tismotto said:

Roxas said:

Jayce_Ryu_Tismotto said:

The fact of pulling a common you need is very difficult in this set. And I agree, roxas would be no help to this deck at all. Waste of space it would be. I wanted to do an Axel WR and see how it would run. But the lack of support to these two org. 13 members is what hurts them now, but I am sure they will be great in later sets. Now I am getting the urge to do an Ansem this way. LOL

eh, I'm doing a Dark Deck like this it looks pretty much like

1x Dark Riku

3x Soul Eater
3x Divine Rose
1x Oblivion
1x Ultima Weapon

2x Olympia

3x Cura

27x Shadow

2x Olympus Coliseum lvl 1

I need to add WR stopping Dark Cards (ie Behemoth, Cerberus, Hades) to both decks.

IS that the olympia Attack or equipment. A olympus col. and olympia equip would work well for this riku as well would it not since olympia does target Riku.

equipment

Yeah it does, which is why i dont get why people use Ansem when Dark Riku you equip Olympia and you've just overpowered Ansem without Soul Eater or a friend. Have Olympus Coliseum in play and oh holy day that's plus 6, 5 more than Ansem.

Roxas said:

equipment

Yeah it does, which is why i dont get why people use Ansem when Dark Riku you equip Olympia and you've just overpowered Ansem without Soul Eater or a friend. Have Olympus Coliseum in play and oh holy day that's plus 6, 5 more than Ansem.

Maybe we pick ansem over Riku for his long silver hair. LOL. Only thing Ansem has is a little more magic, correct. Not much better in the end. Maybe I'll try him for fun though, or just build riku. I I do Ansem though, probably run End of the World lv2 instead.

Roxas said:

1x Xaldin

27x Dusk
3x Axel

3x Cure
2x Cura

8x Spear

I'm goin to run something just like this but with no cures (just Curas) and replace the Axels with Dragoons since they have really nice attack. putting them in ur opponent's world with that many dusks is goin to be MEAN! lol

just curious... why run a 43 (44 with player) deck? why not just 40?