Fantasy Premier League - Season 3

By SiddGames, in 8. AGoT Off Topic

FPL is open for teams again, as the season starts Aug 15th. I have renewed the Tulsa Premier League. The join code is: 574186-126585

Also, if anyone is interested, they now allow player head-to-head leagues. I've created one of those for my BGG group; the join code is: 574186-126885

I don't know if it is just the way i have it set up or not but as soon as i created my team I automatically joined the Tulsa league - presumably because it was part of my setup previously but idk really.

Sid - let me know if you need another for your head-2-head league - I'll wait to join until I hear from you to be sure that you have an even # of teams

There's only 6 of us in the H2H right now, but I honestly don't care if there is an odd number. The odd guy each week just plays against the week's average score, so it's not like getting a bye.

SiddGames said:

There's only 6 of us in the H2H right now, but I honestly don't care if there is an odd number. The odd guy each week just plays against the week's average score, so it's not like getting a bye.

OK cool. I really do like the way they set the site/leagues up - with auto-subs & this feature for an odd # of teams. Baseball & american football fantasy sites should do the same.

I'll sign up now.