Universal TCGs creates the Break of Dawn database...

By Getalinks, in Hollow Bastion

Hello all,

I just finished uploading the complete set of images for Break of Dawn. If you are interested, please visit our database section. Here's the direct link to it.

Thanks all and enjoy!

Sweet! Awesome!

Can't wait to check it out sir!

thank you. you have no idea how much easier it is to make deck ideas when looking at cards.

awesomes now i know what im missing and what to expect from packs now lol

Be sure to join the forums while your there guys!

I is teh awesome KH Mod. ^_^

Glad I could help. :)

Useful to me =] I'm updating the KH TCG Wiki pages over at the KH Wiki and we need an image database.

Getalinks - I'll PM you later about terms of usage.

Ah, Mr. G. Links, I've a querry for you (as I've been usin your site quite often for reference materials. Quite handy, thanks much!).

I've noted in your Kingdom Hearts section, under the Promos, you seem to be missin a particular card. More specifically, the Kairi promo.

I check'd through the rest of your links to make certain if you misplaced it, 'n it seems you've not have it altogether.

Thought I'd let you know, seein as it's quite a handy site. Hope this helps you somehow!

Choitz said:

Ah, Mr. G. Links, I've a querry for you (as I've been usin your site quite often for reference materials. Quite handy, thanks much!).

I've noted in your Kingdom Hearts section, under the Promos, you seem to be missin a particular card. More specifically, the Kairi promo.

I check'd through the rest of your links to make certain if you misplaced it, 'n it seems you've not have it altogether.

Thought I'd let you know, seein as it's quite a handy site. Hope this helps you somehow!

I've been meaning to remind him of this...thanks for reminding me sir!