The Kingdom Hearts TCG is now on Twitter!

By WayToTheDawn, in Hollow Bastion

So...Twitter is blowing up in popularity and I thought we needed some representation there.

So I created the KHTCGNews Twitter Feed. It'll have up to the date news, GenCon Tourney Updates, FFG news, so on and so forth so come check it out, sign up, and follow @KHTCGNews to get all the awesomeness! ^_^

www.twitter.com/KHTCGNews

*bump*

GenCon events start tomorrow at Noon Eastern...be sure to sign up and follow the KHTCGNews Twitter feed for up to date news on the tournaments and drafts....I'll be tweeting the info AS IT HAPPENS folks!

List of events (all times Eastern):

Friday, Noon - Draft

Saturday, 10AM - Keybearer Nationals

Sunday, Noon - Draft

Bunch of updates for todays event are posted.

Including a pic of the brand new, released this weekend, never before seen Promo!

Geez!! Me want card! That's effect is amazin (granted Monstro's not out on the field...)!!

I gamble I'm gonna have to find a way to gather the card somehow.. I love that effect!

Do. Want. Promo.

I almost made a Twitter account just so I could express my lust for that card.

I refrained in the end.

FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

I am glad I didn't have to make a twitter to see it, but I was expecting Cinderella and not Snow White to be the special super secret Promo card... Though that seems pretty sweet would work wonders in a broom deck lmao. Until someone uses Simba Lv4 lol.

Kiro13 said:

I am glad I didn't have to make a twitter to see it, but I was expecting Cinderella and not Snow White to be the special super secret Promo card... Though that seems pretty sweet would work wonders in a broom deck lmao. Until someone uses Simba Lv4 lol.

The other princesses will be released as promos for this set. Along with the official release of the Sora player with 2 Magic.

RARGH!!

How does one come about to aquirin these cards, Mr. Dawn?? The world must KNOW!!

Please, sir, enlighten us!!

Choitz said:

RARGH!!

How does one come about to aquirin these cards, Mr. Dawn?? The world must KNOW!!

Please, sir, enlighten us!!

That I don't know...all I've been told is they will be available through random tournaments throughout the year, much like the previous random tournies.

Awesomes cant wait to find places to participate in, though i dont need the Sora player card lmao I bought a pack and luckily pulled it one day lmao. Though i will need the shiny version that I am pretty sure i know they will make. And I heard something about the winner at Worlds got a complete collection of something that was all holo's

Kiro13 said:

Awesomes cant wait to find places to participate in, though i dont need the Sora player card lmao I bought a pack and luckily pulled it one day lmao. Though i will need the shiny version that I am pretty sure i know they will make. And I heard something about the winner at Worlds got a complete collection of something that was all holo's

Full Holo uncut sheet from set 1

I can't see the text of that Snow White card. It too blurry to read. Can you write it out of what it says exactly?

Accordin to what is told 'n seen, she's a level 1 friend/princess, 1 attack, 0 magic, who reads the text: 'When you have seven or more friends in your friend area, your HP can not go below 1'.

However, it is querried on the difference between losin HP 'n sacrificin HP. My friends have been statin that there is indeed a difference. If you lose HP from a battle, challenge, Barbosa/Capt'n Pete, 'n Event 1, they say you won't lose the HP. But if you sacrific your HP, such as Selphie or Mushu, they say you ought to lose it.

I certainly propose this as a debate. What's everyone's thoughts/comments?

Choitz said:

Accordin to what is told 'n seen, she's a level 1 friend/princess, 1 attack, 0 magic, who reads the text: 'When you have seven or more friends in your friend area, your HP can not go below 1'.

However, it is querried on the difference between losin HP 'n sacrificin HP. My friends have been statin that there is indeed a difference. If you lose HP from a battle, challenge, Barbosa/Capt'n Pete, 'n Event 1, they say you won't lose the HP. But if you sacrific your HP, such as Selphie or Mushu, they say you ought to lose it.

Snow White's text doesn't state anything other than your HP cannot go below 1. There's no condition or extra text suggesting that the HP loss has to be 'sacrificed' or 'lost', so I'd presume that regardless of what causes the HP loss, it's ignored.

Trothael said:

Choitz said:

Snow White's text doesn't state anything other than your HP cannot go below 1. There's no condition or extra text suggesting that the HP loss has to be 'sacrificed' or 'lost', so I'd presume that regardless of what causes the HP loss, it's ignored.

Yea I would agree also cause it doesnt state, though the only thing that matters is if you would use the old mushu's effect when only having 1 HP you could technically only pay 1 HP even though it wouldnt go down but at the moment of payment you would only have 1 HP to supply, and such would it work for other HP payment things at least thats what i assume.

can we get a pic or site link plse my twitter wont load