The Players of SD

By rarimadragonftw, in UFS Fan Announcements

Hey guys, I've been a fan of the gameplay UFS offers players since I've heard about the game. The thing is, I have a completed deck but none of my friends play this card game. I was wondering if there is anybody here on the forums who knows where all the UFS players play or if you are from San Diego and looking for someone to play this game with. I just wanna test out my new Ken deck and I can't really know what its strengths and weaknesses are unless I play someone with it. If ya know anything, holla at me. Kthxpeace :P

I know it'll be a drive for you, but the SoCal regionals tournament is next Saturday in Montclair, CA. Just check out the SoCal Regionals thread in this same forum for details.

It'll be worth it!

if you're looking for something more local, look up Artifex in Mira Mesa. so far we're only doing casuals but we can hold tournaments. the only reason why haven't held many tournies at all is because our usual players have awkward schedules so having one means they're all there lol. but really we could use all the support we could get right now so check it out sometime! we're there usually almost every saturday.

Oh... I thought you meant South Dakota.