Ideas for agrro themed decks

By Raikiribokken, in Gummi Garage

I want to do a JoAT deck centered around Agrabah and Olympus Collusieum, using Wishing lamp as a draw engine (running thenew lvl 2 aladins, 2 SR genies, the new Jasmine for boost in support) as well as using the equip Olympia for a nice boost to the player card(pretty sure Im gonna run 2 Valor forms in the deck)

Overall, the deck looks a little like:

Player Sora lvl 2 promo (gets +4 when challenged)

2 valor forms

level 0

Captain pete

lvl 1

donald

x2 phil

minnie

peter pan

goofy

jasmine (+2 to every agrabah char.)

aladin

lvl2

x2 aladin (3/3, search for genie)

fairy godmother

will turner

beast

hercules

triton

lvl 3

goofy (draw 1)

herc

jack skellington

lvl 4

goofy (search valor)

magic friends

x2 genie lvl 1

x2 bambi lvl 3

tink lvl 1 promo

attack

ultima weapon

oblivion

x2 divine rose

oathkeeper

equip cards

wishing lamp

olympia

worlds

x3 olympus coliseum lvl 3

x2 agrabah lvl 2

darkies

x3 barrel spider

panic

behemoth

barbossa

cerberus

me thinks that the deck is somewhat of a mess. No one in my venue trades sephiroth, let alone Cloud. Im thinking of putting some Olympia and fairy harp attack cards to protect the valor form. The deck is made to be flexible enough to win on either way (as you can see, I have exactly 13 lvl worth of worlds).

I found out the deck is running short against meatier aggro, but i think a simple olympia attack card should be enough to get rid of an auron or Sephiroth. So if ANY of you have any questions about the deck, my strategy or whats on my mind when biulding this deck, TELL ME, as well as any advice (or praise >.<) on the deck.

sorry, forgot to mention that the deck has 46 cards... if anyone is too lazy to count ^_^

This would be the type of idea I would go for to do an agro deck. Using Panic to make them shuffle with Captin Pete and Barbosa in play, then challenge to take out another 2 HP. What about Event1 for your deck as well? Possible -5hp in one turn. Enough to kill a majority of players, or leave them crippled and perhaps unable to use search cards. I like the worlds in it too. I am thinking of doing a balance deck but am still working on the mechanics to run it.

Thinking:

LV1 Sora

Kingdom Key

Valor Forms

Captin Pete

Barbosa

Panics

For running worlds:

Wisdom Form

Agrabahs

lots of fire spells.

Also running:

Hades BOD to get rid of Hercs and phils.

Nice deck so far though.