Things about Set 4 that make me laugh.

By Broadway_Punk, in Hollow Bastion

Here will be the place where we will post our little observations we make about set four that just brings a smile to our faces.

For example:

Set 4 Sora Level 3 (Rare & Shiny) has the same stats as Set 3's Sora Level 2 (Uncommon). With the release of Kingdom Key in Set 4, you can do more aggro damage with a lower leveled Player than a higher. Also, your chances of going first go up. This makes the uncommon Sora 2 from set 3 effectively better than the Rare (& Shiny) Sora 3 from set 4.

This makes me chuckle.

Your turn!

Megara kills Hades by loitering, something any single Hercules is literally incapable of doing with all of his strength. Huh.

the fact that the dragoon nobody card says xardin instead of xaldin. theres also another card that say something like shuffle you deck but i dont remeber what it was but that to makes me giggle.

Ansem.

I say nothing more.

Sluppie said:

Ansem.

I say nothing more.

This.

Every Pack had an SR in it, and now I am missing like one SR or two. That and I am missing 5 cards to complete my set. Other sets I'm missing much much more.

the fact that new world effects target every re-printed card but none of the old ones (marketing ploy to buy more from this set, anyone?)

The fact that HAW LV1 is useless at the moment unless a new errata states that certain friends belong to these worlds.

The suprising faces of everyone who opened all the boosters in the box and each have SR's in them and later find out every box has SR in them. Then seeing their smiles go upside-down and you don't feel so special no more, but happy at the same time you got your money's worth. It's like a family member(you really cherished) died when you were in little but they gave you trillion dollars-worth of inheritance. *Kills the topic of the thread. Leaves.

sungtrs said:

The suprising faces of everyone who opened all the boosters in the box and each have SR's in them and later find out every box has SR in them. Then seeing their smiles go upside-down and you don't feel so special no more, but happy at the same time you got your money's worth. It's like a family member(you really cherished) died when you were in little but they gave you trillion dollars-worth of inheritance. *Kills the topic of the thread. Leaves.

I was one of those people.

Me too [(:] => [ I:] => [):] => [o:]

Jayce_Ryu_Tismotto said:

The fact that HAW LV1 is useless at the moment unless a new errata states that certain friends belong to these worlds.

Ping is kinda in the same boat, seeing as how, if Ping is in play, you have to discard Ping in order to play Mulan. And with Ping and Mulan being the only Land of Dragons cards in play, you won't get much use at all out of Ping's card text.

Sluppie said:

Jayce_Ryu_Tismotto said:

Ping is kinda in the same boat, seeing as how, if Ping is in play, you have to discard Ping in order to play Mulan. And with Ping and Mulan being the only Land of Dragons cards in play, you won't get much use at all out of Ping's card text.

Can you not play Ping after Mulan to get the effect since Ping only states when you put a Mulan card into play. Since Mulan is already in play, that part of Ping's effect would not take effect.

I don't see why not...

I do feel that Mushu in this set should have gotten Land of the Dragons on it card though. At least it would have been a little better.

At least its better than the previous mushu

I don't know, I don't mind feeding HP into a mushu if it is on a doubling world. This one at most pumps a 6 for a discard. The other one I can pump as much life as I want to make it big. Just opinion though.

Yeah, but all that life will only kill one heartless or just win one challenge...and leave you wide open for an aggro deck to finish the job

Well, I think Ariel will get a lot of play in this modern day then. LOL

Another thing:

The sad fact that a simple ruling about Diz's effect could make him a chase card for this set, or doom him to a sad curse every time someone pulls him a pack... All the while deciding the fate of Riku aggro decks at least for a couple of sets more

Raikiribokken said:

Another thing:

The sad fact that a simple ruling about Diz's effect could make him a chase card for this set, or doom him to a sad curse every time someone pulls him a pack... All the while deciding the fate of Riku aggro decks at least for a couple of sets more

Next set. since unless they have an ace up there sleeve.

That is if we ever get a next set.

Or you mean Next year.

If we don't get the next set in about a year, then I will boycott FFG, just like I do now with Presspass and their treatment of 24. FFG, you're in this until ALL the cards have been printed. Now get to work.

As for other things that make me laugh. The fact that now some Rs are now Us, some Rs are now SRs and the Fact that a U is now a SR. It's just all over with some of the rarities.

Jayce_Ryu_Tismotto said:

If we don't get the next set in about a year, then I will boycott FFG, just like I do now with Presspass and their treatment of 24. FFG, you're in this until ALL the cards have been printed. Now get to work.

Base set: Released December '07
Set 2: Released 4 months later
Set 3: Released 3 months later
Set 4: Released ONE FREAKIN' YEAR LATER

Trothael said:

Jayce_Ryu_Tismotto said:

Base set: Released December '07
Set 2: Released 4 months later
Set 3: Released 3 months later
Set 4: Released ONE FREAKIN' YEAR LATER

Could be worse, could still be waiting for set 4. LOL