Set 4 in stores

By Monkeyboi2, in Hollow Bastion

So I was just wondering if anyone has acutally seen set 4 cards in stores yet. the website says that they are but so far i have only noticed like 4-5 people with set 4 cards so I think that they got them through a pre-order or online. I'm wondering this before I make the 2 hour journey to the nearest card store that sells these cards.

So if anyone could be kind enough to post if they have seen set 4 in stores yet.

I honestly have not seen them in stores yet, but it's probably because I'm living in Houston...XD so I guess I'll have to wait and see...o: lol

I wouldn't know, but I would suspect so, because a lot of places that sell the cards online have them, and they own a store, so I guess some stores would have them, especially those that specialize in only cards.

True, but the card stores here in Houston have mainly Yugioh infested players, along with magic and all that stuff. We tried advertising there and they became curious, but they tried to pretend they didn't care XD it was pretty funny. But yeah I am going to check at Target, see whats up over there :D lol

None of my local game stores were carrying it anymore, but one of the nearby Target stores was. Went there today and NO set 4! Now I am stuck to buying online.