Different printings of Grimm?

By Purple Whisper, in Grimm RPG

I've just managed to get my hands on a copy of this game, and I'm quite happy about that happy.gif

However, I noticed that my book has a slightly different cover than is shown on FFGs site... My version has a somewhat different border around the cover illustration, and has the subtitle "Roleplaying Adventure in a World of Twisted Fairy Tales" as opposed to "Adventures in a World of Twisted Fairy Tales". Out of curiousity, I've been looking for information on different printings of the Linear d6 Grimm. My book doesn't show any information, and Amazon.com doesn't have any info either, though the images there show to different covers as well (though mine isn't there)... Which more or less suggests there are three different covers and three different printings.

Does anyone know more? Does anyone have one of the other covers and does that book have some printing information?

though i dont have more info i too just noticed my copy(also purchased from amazon) matches the description of yours.

My copy also looks as you describe yours. The phrase "Adventures in a world of twisted fairy tales" was the same wording as used in the d20 version of Grimm. Additionally, my version (and I am guessing yours as well) has the FFG logo on the front cover, which the picture on the website does not. I suspect (and this is really just a guess on my part) that the image on the website was created to advertise the product prior to its release; and the final product underwent a few changes prior to printing.

While we are picking at the website, it states that the book is "224 pages, 16 pages of which are full-color." My copy (and again, I suspect yours as well) is actually 224 pages PLUS 16 in full-color, for a total of 240 pages. So, it looks like we got better than advertised.