A couple questions - Subject: Creeper Plant, 3rd's set's and 4th's set's Phil

By Fate5, in Rules Discussions

1. Can you discard your own Creeper Plant from your opponent's world to destroy a Stealth Sneak on your world?

2. The 3rd set's Phil doesn't state what world he's from, but the 4th set's Phil states it's from Olympus Coliseum. Can any other cards effects like the World card: Olympus Coliseum Lv 1, be influenced to the 3rd set's Phil, which is same as the 4th set's Phil?

Fate said:

1. Can you discard your own Creeper Plant from your opponent's world to destroy a Stealth Sneak on your world?

2. The 3rd set's Phil doesn't state what world he's from, but the 4th set's Phil states it's from Olympus Coliseum. Can any other cards effects like the World card: Olympus Coliseum Lv 1, be influenced to the 3rd set's Phil, which is same as the 4th set's Phil?

If I'm correct, Stealth Sneak takes no damage what's so ever. Like creeper plant says to give 1 damage to a dark card, but Stealth Sneak's effect nullifies the damage. Unless creeper plant's effect states what Dumbo states then I would say yes, but in this case creeper plant just does 1 damage to a dark card.

I would think that Phil would be influenced by the world card just because everyone here knows he's from Olympus Coliseum. It's like Sea Neon. It's effect applies along with the old version, but you can only have up to 3 of the old ones in the deck, and how many ever ones you would put in for the new version of the card.

...but that's what I think, and I might be wrong so I guess what I'm saying right now is kinda pointless? XD well I've voiced out my opinion and there will be pros that would make it more clearer than what I've stated but hope this helps!

no if you want an olympus coliseum affect to work on your phil hed have to have the logo. so new hades effect wont work on old phil. i already asked jaffer.

Darkwing Duck said:

no if you want an olympus coliseum affect to work on your phil hed have to have the logo. so new hades effect wont work on old phil. i already asked jaffer.

Oh dang >.< lol well then....set 4 Phils! XD

I'm waiting for FFG to say "The following cards are no longer legal for Official Play due to not being in line with their latest counterparts".

Then we'd all be like "O NOEZ FFG SED SUMMAT ABOUT OP" and then we'd moan because there was no OP and then we'd go and be smug somewhere.

And then people like me would post in threads like this.

SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE, FFG?

ROFLS!! That would be very hysterical once it does happen...but by that time, the world will end in...well whenever the economy go "deuce"? xD

sungtrs said:

once it does happen

Except for the part where they ban cards, it already has happened.

DAMMIT FFG YOU WILEY WEASELS

dang its gonna be like yugioh banning-mania all over again! ROFLS

'N here I will say straight up:

I simply REFUSE to play by ANY ban list, regardless the game.

If they wanted a ban list, then they shouldn't've made the cards the way they did, if at all.

Yeah, I would agree. I can't go into tournaments either from where I'm livin at so it's like pointless for me to go by the ban rule XD

I really need an official ruling for this.

I had a Phil (3rd set) in my Friend Area and my opponent just played a Lv 3 Pain card in my world card, causing me to lose an Olympus Coliseum friend card, that includes Phil, stated on the 4th set, but not on the 3rd set. I know Phil is from Olympus Coliseum world, even though it doesn't state it.

How do I resolve this?

Keep your Phil. He must select another target, or resolve the effect without one.

Just play set 3 Phil unless your playing an Olympic Colisuem deck. Even then I would keep one Phil from set 3 for the Hades Hate.