Set 4 Spoiler list...PAIN IN THE BUTTS!!! Full set..

By Darkwing Duck2, in Hollow Bastion

Darkwing Duck said:

BDC said:

can anyone answer me pleasae!!!! I only have about 20$ so i was thinking about buying 1 starter and 3 booster packs but now have have 3 questions:

1) What are the 3 cards that make the starters different valor _____ _______ wisdom _____ ____ king _______ _____

2) How do i specify which one i want on the ffg website when i order online.

3) are their even booster packs because i only see starters and booster displays...

PLEASE ILL GIVE WHO EVER ANSWERS ME FIRST 1 Google KARMA POINTS

I know i already asked....but i want to get the card beofre i leave on Agusust 1st!

1, Valor- pot Spider, Pot centipede ,kingdom key,Twighlight town lvl 3 Wisdom-kingdom key, Donald duck lvl 4, pot centipede, TT lvl3 Mickey Mouse- Pot centipede,Kingdom key, Twighlight town lvl 3 and no clue

2. no
3. no

woops valor comes with donald lvl 4 -wisdom comes with goofy lvl 4 and mickey mouse comes with pot spider

why goof comes with wisdom and donald comes with valor i have no clue but thats what it is.

Dangit, I thought that was a little too good to be true.

woopsy got to make a fix peter pan is now a magic/friend

darwin duck racking up te karma points..xd

wait....can i buy 1 booster pack for 3.99 or does it have to be 24 packs..???

BDC said:

darwin duck racking up te karma points..xd

wait....can i buy 1 booster pack for 3.99 or does it have to be 24 packs..???

just shop somewhere else so it's cheaper. save up $60 bucks and buy a box somwhere else.

ahhh can someone just clearly answer me... because on the online store i see booster pack 3.99$ and then it says "Each full booster display (24 packs) contains one fixed promo card!"

Can i buy 1 booster pack for 3.99 from FFG that will include 10 cards INSTEAD of buying a 24 pack display ????

A simple yes or no will suffice

im thinknig of spending my 20$ on 1 starter and 3 booster pakcs for about 23 dollars and tax..unless someone suggests something else

BDC said:

ahhh can someone just clearly answer me... because on the online store i see booster pack 3.99$ and then it says "Each full booster display (24 packs) contains one fixed promo card!"

Can i buy 1 booster pack for 3.99 from FFG that will include 10 cards INSTEAD of buying a 24 pack display ????

A simple yes or no will suffice

im thinknig of spending my 20$ on 1 starter and 3 booster pakcs for about 23 dollars and tax..unless someone suggests something else

http://www.potomacdist.com/list.asp?code=1265&r=1828

what of simple yes or no dont you understand ...jk...thanks for that site but their is nothing of set 4 for under 25 bucks although i am sure you are getting a lot more cards...i could only scrounge up about 25 bucks this summer :(

Now, I'm hesitating. Should I get Riku with DiZ, Sephiroth, Soul Eater and Kingdom Key? Or should I go with the Twilight Town gang? Decisions, decisions...

By the way, according to the Card of the Day, Roxas is a Player/XIII card, not a Player/Light card.

Also, I've been wondering. Technically, Magic/Friends count as Magic cards when played, until they hit the field. Then they become Friends. Would it be possible to play Magic/Friends with Roxas? Since technically you're playing Magic cards, and not Friend cards.

6253_222851845073_793140073_8045288_1563

Thought I would add to this list of things missing. This promo came in a pack. Thought you could add it to the list. Don't know how else to find it.

Jayce_Ryu_Tismotto said:

6253_222851845073_793140073_8045288_1563

Thought I would add to this list of things missing. This promo came in a pack. Thought you could add it to the list. Don't know how else to find it.

I got lucky when I found that promo card from my first box.

HEY I GOT THAT PROMO TOO!!!!!!

I remember when Giant Badger used to have that card as his avatar...

I note that it has no name, as such can it not use Kingdom Key, Form cards or any of Sora's other special cards?

Anarchy_In_The_Galaxy said:

HEY I GOT THAT PROMO TOO!!!!!!

would either of you trade it?

yeah man i trade it for the right offer

Anarchy_In_The_Galaxy said:

yeah man i trade it for the right offer

My thoughts exactly.

I also noticed that the HP on the card is actually lower than the other cards. Thought I would point that out. And you know, I didn't even think that it had no name. FFG ruling please. Also, This card rules personally. The ability to play Lv 2 magic/friends easily, the only think you have to watch for is owl.

Hello all,

I just finished uploading the complete set of images for Break of Dawn. If you are interested, please visit our database section. Here's the direct link to it.

Thanks all and enjoy!