Ship Attack Querry

By Boltbrain, in Star Wars: Armada Rules Questions

Can a ship fire against a ship from a hull zone and then fire at squadrons from the same hull zone?

No. Your second attack must be from a different hull zone, regardless of the type of armament you are using.

The only exception is a ship equipped with a Gunnery Team: "You can attack from the same hull zone more than once per activation. That hull zone cannot target the same ship or squadron more than once during that activation." This would allow you to, for example, fire at a ship from your front arc, then fire at all squadrons in your front arc.

Edited by caelenvasius

The only exception is a ship equipped with a Gunnery Team: "You can attack from the same hull zone more than once per activation. That hull zone cannot target the same ship or squadron more than once during that activation." This would allow you to, for example, fire at a ship from your front arc, then fire at all squadrons in your front arc.

So if there is a second ship and some fighters in the front arc, is it possible to attack both ships and the fighter with "Gunnery Team" ? The Card says "...more than once per activation..."

So if there is a second ship and some fighters in the front arc, is it possible to attack both ships and the fighter with "Gunnery Team" ? The Card says "...more than once per activation..."

No, the gunnery team doesn't grant you any extra attacks. It only lifts some of the restrictions on target selections for attacks.

Same hull zone can fire twice, but not at the same ship or squadron.

jk

Edited by Nephlim24

thanks smuggler,

i think you are right. but :) ...

the card say " You can attack from the same hull zone more than once per activation". - "more than once" means already an extra attack, isn´t it?

and

the card say also "That hull zone cannot target the same ship or squadron more than once during that activation" - but if it was possible to attack

only one ship and the fighters, the text should sound like "That hull zone cannot target a ship or a squadron more than once during that activation".

Why only two attacks from one hull sides (ship and fighters) ?

What´s your opinion ?

greetings

Edited by Rodarius

Normal - two attacks must be from seperate hull zones, can target different ships or the same ship (if LOS is good for both hull zones).

With Gunnery Team - two attacks and they may be from the same hull zone, if you do attack from the same hull zone you must target different ships.

You still only attack twice, the restrictions are different.

Edited by DWRR

ok thx DWRR,

now i got it.

Gunnery Team give me the the choice to resolve my two attacks from the same hullside (Gunnery), instead of two different hull sides (standard),

But there are always two attacks.

thx ;)