Two problems : Timed event and flooded room at the end of the game

By Brazlowsky2, in Red November

Hi,

Problem No 1.

Let's say, that i must draw and event card and it's a timed event. And in my situation happened that i must place this event at the very last cell ( yes, it is the green "Rescued" cell ). Question - if all gnome time trackers reaches last cell, do timed event trigger and we lose the game, o we are saved ? Or simply - if last gnome time tracker steps on a cell where timed event exists ( in the middle of the game for example ), but not passes that cell - does the game ends ?

Problem No. 2

Situation : The game is comming to an end. And my time tracker stands 5 cells away from final green "Rescued" cell. My gnome appears in a reactor room flooded with low water. And i need to fix a reactor. I have no items , it means no other help for fixing. Question - may i spend last 5 minutes trying to fix reactor and simply ignore +2 minutes for flooded room, because these 2 min. don't fit in a timeline, OR I MUST choose 3 minutes to fix reactor and ADD 2 minutes , because reactor room is flooded ?

If the event would go beyond 0 it's discarded. And yeah, if you step on it it's game over so if you had three spaces w/ the event on the third you could only spend three minutes trying to fix it, unlike the others who went before.

As for 2, you can't ignore low water so you would only get three minutes.