Just got my boxes

By ewokspy, in Hollow Bastion

OK, so I just received my boxes, and something was seriously right/wrong with them.

My wife and I obtained a complete set of set 4 in one box.

You heard me. A complete set. Our second box netted us 2 cards away from a second complete set.

How? Well for some reason every pack we opened contained a SR. The packs said 1 out of every 3 packs, but all 48 packs we opened contained an SR and a R. In fact we have a third box from the same dealer, but decided not to open it, since we already have 2 of almost every card. Micket and Auron were the 2 SR's we did not get doubles of. Got 3 of Jafar and Valor Form.

Anyone else have similar luck/draws from their boxes. Looks like severely mesed up distribution.

same deal here except i didnt get doubles just 2 complete sets out of 2 boxes. at least destiny islands lvl 2 was worth it lol. this was also being discussed in the traverse town section. FYI.

Three boxes here. Each pack had a Super Rare and a Rare. I'd have to actually go back and count, but I think wound up with almost every card being some multiple of three.

The question is, was it FFG's intention to put a SR in every pack to due to how hard the SRUs in previous sets were? Or was this merely an accident that we can all count ourselves lucky for?

Just got my box. I got all SRs in my packs as well. However, I got an extra treat in one of mine. A promotional Sora. The one with the picture of the friends in the background. It is level 3, 5 attack, 2 magic, no effect. Any other promo pullers?

Yeah... I got the promo in a pack too! :D

Jayce_Ryu_Tismotto said:

Just got my box. I got all SRs in my packs as well. However, I got an extra treat in one of mine. A promotional Sora. The one with the picture of the friends in the background. It is level 3, 5 attack, 2 magic, no effect. Any other promo pullers?

Scan?

Oh Jenova...they haven't included promos in packs AGAIN, have they?!

You'd think after making the mistake TWICE they would have learned by now -_-'

6253_222851845073_793140073_8045288_1563

Hope this works. Here is the promo. Not that bad. Nice looking card. The other funny thing I found about my box, is how little cards I am missing. I think my count was like 5 out of 162. 1 Sr, and commons and uncommons.

Wow, that's a nice looking card.

My friend and I were both surprised when that card was pulled. It may not be the best, but it has 2 magic, which is better than most player/lights have. The background is awesome on it.

I just got my boxes from ccg armory. Every pack had an SR. I have every card in the set, plus the promotional event card which I thought was a pre-order bonus only. (I didn't preorder)

I also got that promotional player card mentioned above.

I'm personally happy that I have the whole set. But I can't help but wonder if this is a messup somehow.

Promo card looks nice.

Would like to add to my collection