This game is in dire need of more heroes!

By PzVIE, in DungeonQuest Revised Edition

I mean, there must be more heroes who dare to enter that castle!

If FFG does not produce a "normal" (i.e., boxed) expansion, at least bring on some battlepacks (like those in the Star Wars Assault game) with more heroes and minis. And a couple of new cards. Anything. Sell it for 20 a pack. I don't care. I need more heroes!!!

Edited by PzVIE

I love the game as it is , but more heroes would be nice.. More cards too,

While I'd like more chamber tiles as well, I'm not sure how that would work, unless they release an alternate new set that is separate from the old one.

I seem to recall someone making homebrew heroes (including combat cards!) for all the D1E heroes once upon a time. This would've been for the pre-Revised edition, mind you.

There are a couple of homebrews over at BGG.

But I'd prefer official ones, with matching minis :)

I agre More Heros whold be nice.

An expansion whith Heros and cards.

So, many months later.... new characters would rock!

Delete

Edited by Elrad

I also think we need a few more heroes. Decent, has so many decent ones we could just absorb... It couldn't be that hard to bring them over. 2 of them are already shared between games.

I agree, I use some Descent heroes to play DungeonQuest, including the redesigned heroes, so conversion cards descent to DQ) would be nice as well.

Some heroes have easy homemade rules, Like Zyla being able to pass through any door or Thaiden winning if killing his bounty.

In case of a new hero, I propose some a heroe like a mix Thaiden/Grey Ker, bounty hunter/vigilante like vampirehunter hero, Idk, named Persus Dawnguard or something like that, and a Kalladra miniature would be awesome.

There won't be any new hero coming. The gama is a license from GW, and after February 2017, no GW games will be under FFG license

we wont get another hero!

no more expansions to take home.

All we want is life beyond

thunderdome.

So, Max became Mad because of GW, uh? Has sense...

So, Max became Mad because of GW, uh? Has sense...

Of course, they based a game on him and never payed him any royalties! ;)

pic516984_md.jpg

Hey, the whole Hokuto no Ken saga was inspired by Mad Max, don't think Hara ever paid a penny for royalties either... (poor Max...)

I mean if I look at the basic Warmatron skin versus the Deadwalker Warmatron variant (which on a side note is my 'favorite', but that's not saying much), all I see in variation there is her skin tone and makeup and that's it. Not even the design on the shield looks different, it's just a color change mostly. FetLife IMVU Canva

Edited by Okasimo0