So set 4 is out now

By Sluppie, in Hollow Bastion

Most have probably already noticed, but I'm just saying...

THANK GOD!!! Finally after so long! i speak on behalf of my KH group when i say HOORAY!!

Until i see people posting Cards and Scans of set 4 I wont beleive it.

Yeah seriously...some scans and spoilers are gonna be needed ASAP.

WayToTheDawn said:

Yeah seriously...some scans and spoilers are gonna be needed ASAP.

You want a pic. here is a pic:

P7210017.jpg

The art is pretty cool

I see they reprinted Ansem. Have they given him any significant buffs or are Dark Decks still teh phail?

He's a 99% reprint. Same text, pic, and everything, just different border. They said this was a combined set, so it looks like they combined a set of new cards and reprinted cards. But with the organization XIII cards, dark decks may have some potential. I collect more than play so I'm not the one to ask.

Sarcastic huzzah's for cards we already have!

So about the "1 box = 1 full set" thing. Is this a preorder bonus or is this just gonna be how it is?

Can anyone confirm this?

it might just be either a pre order bonus or a mix up in production. try sending a message to jaffer. i mean the pack says 1 in 3 will get you an SR so i dont think this was meant to happen.

Darkwing Duck said:

it might just be either a pre order bonus or a mix up in production. try sending a message to jaffer. i mean the pack says 1 in 3 will get you an SR so i dont think this was meant to happen.

That would be a slip-up on the packaging of the packs, which FFG has no real control of. It means whoever actually prints and packages the cards made a huge mistake.

Well regardless of screw ups. the set is out. And that pic of the first nine cards is cool. Going to my card shop on friday to get my stuff. We'll thank goodness thats over....for now.

I ordered mine off of a place that keeps them intact, so I hope I get as lucky as most of you guys...lets see in 1 or 2 business days.

i can't wait to go get mine, been saving up my money ever since summar started so i could get myself a box.

Has nobody got spoilers for us yet?

I know there are people out there with the whole set (I'm looking at you, DW), pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease will you at least post a checklist for us?

thats 162 cards worth of typing.. thats alot of effort..especially since most people will probably just criticize and insult me after i post it...(you didnt highlight the names lets burn down his village etc.)

Plmrealm and Fusion aren't around to do another spoiler list though ;-;

DWD! You're our only hope!

darn you and your powers of persuasion..ill start working on it now...

IT be awesome if someone took pics of Card we havent seen Via COTD.

Just saying.

Darkwing Duck said:

darn you and your powers of persuasion..ill start working on it now...

:D

If DWD doesn't get around to it, I am typing one up myself to use also so I know what I have available for trading. There was one posted out at aplaceforcollectors.com but it's totally bogus. Lot's of cards aren't listed with the proper number, etc. If he doesn't post one tonight, I'll try to finish it up.

The race is on! First person to post their list gets +>9000 positive karma points from me. This is not a lightly rewarded award as I have NEVER GIVEN POSITIVE KARMA BEFORE IN MY LIFE.

Vice said:

IT be awesome if someone took pics of Card we havent seen Via COTD.

Just saying.

QFT

it would go by faster too. you could upload the pics to photobucket and just make a link to it