This game will be availible in some capacity at Gencon

By vermillian2, in Warhammer: Invasion The Card Game

So sayeth the Gencon list of events. Check it out. I see it on Sunday... hmm... the timers on this list seem all weird so that might not be right... is it?

nevermind found it via the registration page (which you can't purchase anythign from right now). heres the info. if it was earyier in the day i could do it, but not @ 2.

Game Code: CGM0907573

Gaming Group/Company: Fantasy Flight Games

Title: Warhammer: Invasion The Card Game Inaugural Event

Description: Come and play Warhammer: Invasion The Card Game in the first ever tournament for this brand-new Living Card Game. All players who purchase a Warhammer: Invasion Core Set are invited to take part in this event. Prizes will be awarded!

Event Type: CGM - Non-Collectible/Tradable Card Game

Game System: Warhammer: Invasion The Card game

Rules Edition: 1st

Minimum Number of Players: 8

Maximum Number of Players: 72

Minimum Age: Teen (13+)

Experience Required: None (never played before)

Are materials provided?: No, materials are not provided for this game. You must bring your own.

Start Date & Time: 08/15/2009 02:00:00 PM

Duration: 7 hours

GM name(s): Fantasy Flight Games

Web Address for More Information: http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite.asp?eidm=85&enmi=Warhammer:%20Invasion%20The%20Card%20Game

Email Address for More Information: [email protected]

Tournament: Yes, this is a tournament.

Can players register for it?: Yes, you can register for this event without having played in any other events

Cost: $2.00

Perhaps we should email double check this out...

Checked in with FFG and the game will be run on SATURDAY 2pm.

That's prime game time, Saturday 2pm. Be there! (If you'[re not already contractually obligated to doing something else)

that makes more sense, but i'm already booked. good luck to those that do join.

Gencon strikes again! Sigh, why can't we have exclusive game releases at Dragoncon? :^/ At least that one's local to me. I might try for Gencon next year. I do have a friend who's going, maybe I can bribe him into buying me one...

vermillian said:

Checked in with FFG and the game will be run on SATURDAY 2pm.

That's prime game time, Saturday 2pm. Be there! (If you'[re not already contractually obligated to doing something else)

Well, have fun and I do hope you will write some experiences here. I'm afraid that I still have to wait until October when the fair in Essen takes place.

I was hoping the game was going to make it at the 'Con this year, and this seems like the confirmnation I needed.

Can't wait to get ahold of a copy of this.

Move GenCon to the UK!!!

Hate missing out on so much cool stuff................. sad.gif

I'll pick this up at GenCon and since I'm not obligated for anything else at 2 on Saturday, I'll play in the tournament if it doesn't fill up before I get in.