The Town

By Overlord999, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Some "town" questions:

In town can someone use a run action to re-equip, drink potions, shop, give equipment to adjacent hero etc.?

When entering or leaving a town can you declare a run move? (e.g. A hero with M4 is in town and declares a run move, that's 3MP's for shopping, 1MP for leaving town and he still has 4 MP's to use in the dungeon).

As above when leaving a town can a hero make an advance action even if he spent 3MP's in the same turn for shopping?

Hope my English are o.k and you understand my questions

Yes to all of the above. There's not much special about the Town.

1) All heroes inside of it are adjacent to one another, and can pass items for movement points freely.

2) The overlord can't target players in town with monsters/cards/anything

3) Shopping costs 3 MP, moving in or out of town costs 1MP, and you cannot enter and leave town in the same turn.

Otherwise, you're free to take any action you want. You could even Battle, spend Fatigue to leave town, and attack twice back in the dungeon from a newly opened glyph.

Thanks, i am new to the game trying to make things sorted out happy.gif

Kell said:

Yes to all of the above. There's not much special about the Town.

1) All heroes inside of it are adjacent to one another, and can pass items for movement points freely.

2) The overlord can't target players in town with monsters/cards/anything

3) Shopping costs 3 MP, moving in or out of town costs 1MP, and you cannot enter and leave town in the same turn.

Otherwise, you're free to take any action you want. You could even Battle, spend Fatigue to leave town, and attack twice back in the dungeon from a newly opened glyph.

+ 1