Michigan Players

By Lurtz, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

Lansing area based, not really looking for tournaments just people to play with. Please feel free to message me.

Any players based on the west side of the state? (Muskegon, Grand Haven, Holland, Grand Rapids)

New player with about 4 rounds completed.

Star Wars Armada Store Championship announcement!

Date: Saturday - February 13
Start Time: 12:00pm (noon) / registration starts at 11:00am
Length: 3 Rounds, each round lasting a maximum of 135 minutes
Entry: $10
Prizes: FFG Store Championship Kit
Champion: The winner receives a Store Championship plaque and a card granting one first-round bye at a Regional Championship of the player’s choice.
Top Four: The top four players each receive one challenge coin.
Top Eight: The top eight players each receive one set of acrylic range rulers.
Everybody: One Raider I-class Corvette alternate art card.

Seats are limited (10 player limit). Pre-registering, in store, is strongly recommended.

Has anyone heard anything from RIW in Livonia about their store champoionship?

Also, anyone know of any seasonal kits hanging around stores that need to be run?

Has anyone heard anything from RIW in Livonia about their store champoionship?

Also, anyone know of any seasonal kits hanging around stores that need to be run?

I called and they said to just check their calendar. But so far, nothing.

I'm in the Madison Heights/Royal Oak area. If anyone nearby wants to play or arrange a get together at GoB I would be down.

New to the game, I am looking to set up a game this Friday or Saturday at Pandemonium. Anyone interested? Thanks

Reminder for all those near SE Michigan. Fun 4 All (Ann Arbor) Store Championship, is this (Feb 13) Saturday. Doors/registration opens at 11am, games commencing at 12pm. Hope to see you there!