New player, looking to break into the game

By Carnagetoxin, in Agrabah Bazaar

Hello all. As the topic says, I'm a new KH CCG player, and I'm looking to get more cards than the starter deck that I have. However, the only store around here that sells boosters is three hours away, and it's not worth the gas money to make the trip. I'm looking to get rid of a ton of Yu-Gi-Oh! and Pokemon cards as well, and also am willing to trade some Clout Fantasy pieces, since i have hundreds of the things. I'll trade a great deal for any cards I can get and am particularly interested in the "Dark Riku" and "Riku" cards. I'm also on the look out for different world cards other than traverse town, and different friend than donald, goofy, ariel, and aladdin. Basically, anything not from the starter deck will be considered. If you have any questions about exactly which cards and clout chips I have for trade, please feel free to ask. I'm afraid I can't buy any cards, as I'm low on funds, what with college starting up for me next month. Thank you for reading.

I feel for ya man. I have college starting up too.....umm......what legendary pokemon do you have?

I have Reverse Holo Rayquaza from DP Legends Awaken. If you want a picture of it, I can get it to you. Other than that, nothing comes to mind. I have so many I have to sort through still.

What YGO Ultra rares do you have?

I have Elemental Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer, Elemental hero Tempest (the edges are worn. got it in a trade), Super Conductor Tyranno, Exodius The Ultimate Forbidden Lord, Exodia The Forbidden One, Guardian Sphinx, Exxod, Master of The Guard, Iron Core of the Koa'Ki Meiru x2, Multiple Piece Golem, Fusion Devourer (the stars that show the level are holo two, but it's marked like an ultra Rare), and Cyberdark Dragon. I have a ton of other cards if you're interested, and I'm sorting through them now so I can give an accurate list.

Can you take a pic of the holo rayquaza, I don't collect Pokemon, but it never hurts to help someone out. What would you want for it? Anything really rare I probly wouldn't be willing to trade. I have every card, so feel free too ask for anything...

anything from set 2 or 3 would be wonderful, even the commons. I just want some diversity in my cards. I'll have a pic up as soon as possible.

Actually, can you also put up a list of the Yugioh cards you have. I just want to know the names...my friends are into that, and I might get some cards for them....

It's hard to list all my YGO cards, so I'll just list the rarer ones. If you're intrested in a specific common card, just ask about it and I'll see if I've got it. I have a bunch though, so chances are, I'll have something. And it looks like I'll have that Rayquaza Pic wednesday evening. I left all my pokemon cards at the league last week. Also, speaking of the league, I run a pokemon TCG league, and we have a lot of extra pokemon badges, modeled after the gym badges in Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. We also have the promotional "Type" badges (water, fire, grass, etc.). So if those intrest you, please feel free to ask. We have tons, and I don't know what to do with them all.

Super Rare Cards:

Magical Hats

Hieracosphinx x2

Raiza The Storm Monarch

Gearfried The Iron Knight

Blackwing - Shura The Blue Flame x2

Elemental Hero Flame Wingman

Polymerization

Koa'Ki Meiru Guardian x2

Shadow Spell

Magical Mallet

Burst Return

Birthright

Ultra Rare:

Elemental Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer

Elemental hero Tempest (the edges are worn. got it in a trade)

Super Conductor Tyranno

Exodius The Ultimate Forbidden Lord

Exodia The Forbidden One (I have all the pieces)

Guardian Sphinx

Exxod, Master of The Guard

Iron Core of the Koa'Ki Meiru x2

Multiple Piece Golem

Cyberdark Dragon

Secret Rare:

Jinzo

Exchange

Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman

Elemental Hero Plasma Vice

Widespread Ruin

Montage Dragon

Graceful Dice

Skull Dice

Red-Eyes Black Dragon

Ultimate Rare:

Fusion Devourer

hey! Me and gtogi have sets of all the commons and uncommons from every set for sale/trade but I dont know excactly what we would want but we'd more then likely be able to get you all the commons and uncommons from all the sets for very little .. Ill talk to him and let you know if you are interested :)

I'm semi interested in a Volker's badge. We may have to work something out.

I have a ton of them if you want. And as for your offer Vertically, I really can't afford to buy cards at the moment, but if I happen to come into some spare cash, I'll be more than happy to.

Can you list the badges you have. I would be most interested in those things...I can't think of any specific ones that I would want right now. But I have a lot of extra C, U, and even R. (I might be willing to throw in a promo), but I'd have too see which badges you have first...

I have a bunch from Sinnoh (the newest ones. see here: pokemon.neoseeker.com/wiki/Badges#Sinnoh_League ), but only one Icicle and/or Coal badge and also one from each of the types in the card Game (Grass, Fire, Water, Electric, Fighting, Psychic, Metal, and Darkness) I also have one tournament winner pin and one Thunder Badge from the original series. Let me know what you want.

Here is a link to all the different badges that appeared in the show/games and it includes a pic. Do you have all of these?

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Badge

I really only want the ones that made an appearance from the show or in the video games, so here is a list of the main ones I wanted, you may not have some of them:

Cascade
Rain
Fen
Rainbow
Volcano
Earth
Spike Shell
Rising
Zephyr
Knuckle
Mind
Relic
Icicle
Beacon

Those are my main wants, after those, I'm willing to accept any of the other ones...but you'd have to list them first...

Of your list, I have the last three, The Relic, Icicle, and Beacon badges. I have all the sinnoh badges which all appear in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. The's the Coal, Forest, Cobble, Fen, Relic, Mine, Icicle, and Beacon badges. Were youy intrested in any of the YGO cards btw?

Well, for the YGO cards, they would be for my friends, so they'd have to come over too see the list. Originally, I wanted the YGO cards, but after seeing the badges, I'd much rather have them. The only card I'd want is Jinzo.

How many cards would you want for:

All 8 Sinnoh badges
Jinzo

I can give you a lot of C's and U's. Some R's, and maybe 1-2 promos....(C's, U's, R's from all 3 sets)

P.S. I'm leaving for Costa Rica tommorow really early in the morning 5 a.m., so please hold 1 Jinzo, and 1 set of Sinnoh badges for me until I get back in a week. Thanks again, and see you then...

Hey, I'm really interested in a couple of things you have for trade, I'm willing to trade you 3 of each common and uncommon from set 2 and 3 as well as 30 or so rares including riku and dark riku, and 6 different promos (halloween town sora, foil daisy duck, simba, mersora, riku and tinkerbell) for:

Raiza The Storm Monarch
Exodia The Forbidden One (I have all the pieces)
Jinzo
Widespread Ruin

the pokemon badges you have and whatever pokemon cards you can spare as I want to get into pokemon

I'm offering you more than enough to get you started to making some great decks, let me know if you're interested or you can email me at [email protected]

Kryz, I checked your thread, checked your ebay feedback, and then sent you an e-mail.

Do you have any Galactic Darkrai's? From the newest set.

No. i actually stopped buying packs of cards at DP- Legends Awaken. Sorry.

Oh, good news! This hotel Im at in Costa Rica has internet, so Im using it for now...ummm, Im not sure what I can offer you, but I know I have most of the C, U, and R from Set 1 and even a couple from Set 2 and 3. You can use a lot of them, but Im not sure which ones you want. I dont believe I have any SRUs to give, but I have a lot of stuff. Carnagetoxin, can you save me 1 of every type of badge you have that appeared in the game and video game and the Jinzo card.

If you want too trade with Kryz, then please wait until I get home soon, too list exactly what I have. So if you can wait, please dont trade immeidiately, Im pretty sure I have a lot of stuff too trade as well. I may even include a non foil Flag Sora (rarest promo out too everyone as of right now)...

Thank you again, if there are any chages, please just post them and I will rethink the trade...thank again. Im staying here tommorow also, so I will most likely be back tommorow.