Order or Destruction

By Bijan, in Warhammer: Invasion The Card Game

First let me remark that this game looks awsome and that I am looking forward to it =)

One thing that is little bit strange is that the forces in the old word is divided in 2 main factions, order and desctruction. The old world is based on Micheal Moorcoks Ethernal Champion series. In the Ethernal Champion multiverse there are 3 main factions, Order, Balance and Chaos.

The "Eternal Champion" is engaged in a constant struggle with not only conventional notions of good and evil, but also in the struggle for balance between Law and Chaos. In a sense this reflects the idea of the "golden mean" as the ideal condition of being (Marcus Aurelius, etc). Many of Moorcock's most successful books follow this theme of promoting a dynamic stability which frees humanity (or thinking beings) from the burdens of superstition, hate and fear.

This is what make the old world much much more alive than more vanila type of fantasy fiction. and something that i would like to be embrased more=)

Well if this game follows the pattern with CoC and AGoT then their are going to be netrual cards that can be played on both sides. so that side those could be the 3rd group. Or they could just produce then in future packs.