Play UFS in Milwaukee, WI.

By TripsEX, in UFS Fan Announcements

We play every Sunday around 3PM.

I'm usually there early. I don't know really what else to say.

I'm a nice guy, I enjoy the simple things in life. You should come and enjoy a simple game of UFS.

World Champion Andrew Olexa once gave me a hug. Granted, I don't remember this, but I am sure it has happened.

That has to be more than enough to get you in here.

I love you, bye.

Lost World of Wonders
6913 W. Oklahoma Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53219

Are you planning on having a Tekken pre-release? I'd probably be alble to make it up there for sure, seeing as we can't have anymore here.

TEKKEN PRERELEASE THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AUG. 30th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've got a few people from other play groups who are supposed to be joining us in Milwaukee, WI here. So if you're around or would like to come join in on the fun then come meet us and have a blast!!!!

See ya there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE

What time is it at? And how much will it cost?

Not sure if I can make it now though. But I'll try to find a ride for me and maybe Evan if he wants to go.

We'll be there at 2pm. But if you're going to run late then call and let me know. You can call Lost Worlds or else Evan should still have my number. Hope you guys can make it!

So we're going to be starting a sweet Starter Deck League soon. We play at 3:00PM on Sundays, EVERY SUNDAY.