Best sending off game

By Psionics313, in Imperial Assault Campaign

Tomorrow I move to a new state (MN) well.. back home from NH really.

Anywho, my friends all got together and we played one last game of imperial assault to say "see ya next time"

We chose the incoming mission as we were tired of starting at the first mission over and over from the result of having trouble finding a fourth for campaign. We chose the Fenn, Diala, Jyn, and old man wookie! Imperial player went hard into troopers with a splash of trandoshans and we got a little distracted at the beginning focusing down his trandoshans. After entering the building we went for the wrong terminals turned out which set us back. We rushed the others ignoring the blasters shots hitting us in the back and nailed down the right terminals. After that Fenn, Diala, and Gaarkhan rushed for the exit and started rolling tests. I managed to get one success. needed three. it was down to Gaarkhan. Pressure was on as he was the last player and this was our last turn before the Imperials claimed victory. He rolled 4 successes. Just squeaked by last second! we all ducked down the exit tunnel with a sigh of relief. Sadly we left Jyn behind as she couldnt run fast enough and was blocked by 8 stormtroopers and two officers. Thanks Jyn!

After all that and game clean up, farewells were said and I drove off with the only copy of Imperial assault in my town :P

Sounds like a great send off!

If it makes you feel any better, there are plenty of people playing Imperial Assault here in Minnesota. And if you're near the Twin Cities, you can gaze upon the wonders of the Fantasy Flight Games Center, with its massive space, short order grill, and more game tables than you can shake a stick at. And it's open until midnight every day except Sundays.

Oh, and there is an Imperial Assault tournament on May 30th, you should totally come!

Edited by Fizz

Sounds like a great send off!

If it makes you feel any better, there are plenty of people playing Imperial Assault here in Minnesota. And if you're near the Twin Cities, you can gaze upon the wonders of the Fantasy Flight Games Center, with its massive space, short order grill, and more game tables than you can shake a stick at. And it's open until midnight every day except Sundays.

Oh, and there is an Imperial Assault tournament on May 30th, you should totally come!

If you're out further west, there is a vibrant IA, X-Wing, and Armada community here in Fargo as well if you ever get out to ND.

I moved to Eagan so I'm pretty close to FFG. I do want to take a gander at armada for sure too! Need to get real world problems like job, school, place of residence, and car registration taken care of before I can even plot to check it out first though. Soon... Soon :)