2nd edition spell list?

By Vixen Icaza, in Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay

Hi I am in a 2nd edition campaign and am playing a Kislevite Ice Maiden. Is there a list somewhere of all the Lesser Magic spells with book locations? I know there are some in the core book and some in Realm of the Ice queen but are there any more?

You're better off asking this at strike-to-stun.net, they have lots of 2nd edition players.

PM me what you need and I'll see what I can do. In my WFRP folder there are hundreds of fan-made material addons, many of them about Kislev. ;)

Official lesser magic spells are found in, locations are pretty rough as my books are in storage:

Core Rulebook magic section

Tome of blessings Divine Blessings section

Magic source book (name escapes me as I type) before the college lists

Tome of Corruption towards the end in the dark magic & rituals rules.

Nights Dark Masters - Just before the lore of Nagash in the rules of the night

Realms of the Ice Queen - In the magic section, towards the end of the book before the curses and ice magic rules.

Tales of the Horned Rat - In the rules section before the lores of the Horned rat

The shades of the Empire - Under the Hedge Wizard section

Sigmars heirs - In the rules for Cults of Sigmar under priests.

I think that's all the locations, as I can't remember them adding any in prewritten campaigns and I know the knights of the grail didn't have them either. There are however as said loads of fan additions to the list detailing dozens more. If I think of any more locations I will list them.