Any borders here?!

By Ruvion, in Warhammer: Invasion The Card Game

A player (rings) posted in the AGoT forum that there were " No white borders or anything! "

Anyone can confirm or deny this?

A few other players noted that this game felt boardgamey with RTS feel...how true is this assessment of gameplay?

RTS seems to be one way to put it according to the product description.

As for the borders; I'm wondering weather those are just digital pictures of the cards (i.e. what gets printed on the cardboard) and if so, should we imagine a border surounding them on the final product. But I really hope that's not the case, they look so much better, especially with frames missing on some sides of the cards.

No borders, such a great idea. A really subtle change that makes the cards look so much better.

I just hope its true :)

Is there anywhere a picture of the card back?

All I can say for now... There are no borders.

Amazing.

sorpresa.gif

A card game which breaks all borders.

Wow.

A brilliant move. /applaud

I have to assume the CoC border controversy was partially responsible for this, heh.

GoT also had a black to white border issue. But I like the card bleeds to the edge like we've seen, and I'd like to see the card backs as well. And I'm looking forward to the rules, as the hints about a possible RTS play style have me incredibly intrigued. Not like it matters -- since it is LCG, I will be getting the Core Set when it releases, just to try the game out. And if I can get other players, I'll most likely keep up with the game on a monthly basis.