Cleaving!

By Bashwilly, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Can someone write me the text on that card, I want to read the official version (I've got the french one...).

Beceause it's really ambiguous. Can a hero with that ability kill a monster, pay 1 fatigue to make an other attack (With cleaving) and move before making this attack or he have to make the attack immediately after paying de fatigue?

"Each time you kill an enemy with a Melee attack, you may spend 1 fatigue to immediately make 1 additional attack with the same weapon. You may do this once each time you kill an enemy with a Melee attack."

The use of the word "immediately" means the answer to your question is no: if you want the bonus attack from cleaving, you can't move, can't drink a potion, can't do anything else first; there must be an uninterrupted chain of attacks or you lose the opportunity.

Having a weapon with Reach can help significantly here.

Ok thanks, beacause in the french version, they add a "in this turn" to the sentence......

Thanks! lengua.gif

Hey Bashwilly,

You can find the English text of all skill cards by clicking here and selecting the skill from the list.

I also speak French so you can ask me anytime as well.

Salut!

Thanks!!! This will help "beaucoup beaucoup"! gran_risa.gif lengua.gif