What is the red line maneuver card in with the Mini's?

By LewdDude, in Wings of War (WWI)

What is the red line maneuver card in with the Mini's? I noticed the look the same as the blue steep maneuver cards... Is it down instead of up? This is a cool game, and I am enjoying playing this with my 3 sons!!!

LewdDude said:

What is the red line maneuver card in with the Mini's? I noticed the look the same as the blue steep maneuver cards... Is it down instead of up? This is a cool game, and I am enjoying playing this with my 3 sons!!!

I believe you are correct; that it is a steep maneuver card, and that it is explained in the rules that come with "Burning Drachens". I haven't bought "Burning Drachens" yet, but hopefully someone else here can confirm it.

Altitude change cards used with altitude rules, which I do not use.

Played with them 2 or 3 times. Never thought it added much to the game in terms of fun, to me it just bogged down the game.

And in case no one knew or here to point the obvious out, I know it is my opinion I said. lengua.gif

bsmith13 said:

LewdDude said:

I believe you are correct; that it is a steep maneuver card, and that it is explained in the rules that come with "Burning Drachens". I haven't bought "Burning Drachens" yet, but hopefully someone else here can confirm it.

Ah! I don't have Burning Drachens yet either... The rules are on the web page so I will look at it today. Thanks!

Ok, I must have missed something here... I have read all the rules on Altitude, and all three box set rules, as well as the FAQ. No where can I find an explination on the red line versions of the Maneuver cards. I am referring to the ones that come with the Miniature planes. At the end of the maneuver decks there are two "steep" maneuver cards with a red line instead of a blue one? Any clues?

Thanx from the dumb old guy!

If you look at the symbols at the bottom of the card, next to the maneuver deck Letter, the ones with a red line have a diamond symbol and a bent arrow up or down, indicating climb or dive. The regular blue lined cards have only the diamond steep symbol.

I figured that is what it was, I just found it odd that there is no mention in the rule books about these cards.

Thank you,

Lewd