Character sheet?

By Intys Rule, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny RPG

I'm looking for a character sheet that I can pre-fill before printing out. The more it looks like the character sheet of the beginner games, the better. But I am also looking for one that includes the F&D skills like Lightsaber.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

If you check the EotE forums Oggdude has a very good character builder. If you put in the talent descriptions you even get talent trees and dice pools with talents calculated in.

Thread name is.....Another character builder.

I was thinking only about the classical "fillable PDF", but that generator is awesome. Just try it :D

Oggdude's character builder doesn't include F&D stuff yet, unfortunately.

Actually it does include everything from the F&D beta and errata. We've been using it a lot for our F&D campaign.

When was the last time you updated your version?

He's got all the stuff from Force and Destiny as well as material from the EotE and AoR product lines up to Fly Casual and Stay on Target (respectively).

That's the thread. You must not have updated because mine has F&D on it. As that is all I would need it for as of yet, that's all I'm running.

Oggdude's builder does have F&D in it. Just updated last night for Chargen for my group and one of the players made a nautolan guardian Soresu defender.

FaD has been supported since 1.3.0.0, which was released back in September. Since then, it's been updated with all the beta updates, and with all the new books. The current release (1.4.5.2) should support everything that's been published thus far.