Home brewed scenarios

By Loconius, in Zombie Apocalypse

Has anyone decided to use this game to run a game that is wildly different from the scenarios or even premise? What were they if so?

I'm on reddit quite a bit, and on the RPG sub you see ppl asking for system recommendations for such-and-such homebrew campaign they want to do, and when i see "real world" or generally mundane or pulp campaign ideas I often think to myself that this system would probably be good for anything in the vein of those styles, but as I haven't actually used the system yet I don't feel comfortable (or qualified) to recommend it.

I've also been trying to conceptualize a way to adapt this system to a Harry-Potter-esque campaign my wife wants me to run for her and a couple friends, unsure of how well it would work with the magic/casting thing though...

It seems like the system would be very easy to use with any game where circumstances out of your control can eventually wear you down. I like that aspect!

It seems like the system would be very easy to use with any game where circumstances out of your control can eventually wear you down. I like that aspect!

So in other words, the absolute worst system you could select for a 24 -themed campaign. :P

So in other words, the absolute worst system you could select for a 24 -themed campaign. :P

LOL!!!