Central Illinois Players

By DarikKae23, in Town Threads

Hey I'm lookin for players in the Central Illinois area, generally Metamora, Peoria, Creve Coeur, East Peoria, Washington, Pekin, and anywhere near these places who are looking to form a Kingdom Hearts League at a local hobby store like Just for Fun or Gamer's Sanctuary. Its come to my attention that there aren't any around here, either that or I'm not lookin hard enough, but I want to make this league not only for my own sake in knowing I'm not the only one out there who still plays this game, but also because I want a place for Keyblader's everywhere to meet and have fun!

Crap. This may mean I keep playing this game and not sell cards. I live in Normal. I think that KH is a good game, but there's nobody that I know of that supports it much.

I can't find any game shops around here that support KH any more, but I work at Target and they sell Kingdom Hearts cards but thats about it, and they only have Break of Dawn right now. I guess I just wanna find somewhere close to me that hold tournaments or somethin now.

rockford holds tournaments, every friday

i would like to extend the same offer i gave to highjack we hold a game every friday at 6 oclock at are local store we have on average six players and we have packs and prize support. strandarded format but we try to set up a different format with a two week notice.

Cool me and 3 or 4 friends from Chicago might go if we can sometime soon

ok well i keep an eye on this forum so post here if u are coming

I'd come to the tournaments in Rockford but its so far away, plus I usually have to work on Fridays at 5

where do you live at?