Hive Nahpkyn

By Warklaw, in Dark Heresy Fan Art

I give you Hive Nahpkyn

http://warklawsdomain.com/Images/Warhammer/Hive_on_Napkin_Sm.jpg

Two great houses were responsible for the colonization of [Planetary Identifier: X-Alpha-4e61706b696e] and though at first their efforts were collaborative over the decades and centuries to follow their ambitions pitted them against one another. A war began between them, subtle at first, as each sought to out do the other in the greatness of their endeavors. No where was this more evident than in the planning and design of the planetary capital Nahphkion. Each house built ever greater structures, industries, and monuments that reached ever farther into the skys. Though the houses have long since perished the history of their struggles are forever captured by the twin spires of the Hive.

Locations:

• The Conflict: Lower area of the hive in the valley between the two spires.
  • The Parlway: Great span that extends from the upper tier of one hive mound the other. This span is as much a museum as it is a traffic cluttered habway as great monuments dating back to the founding of the city line the span and in some cases tower over it.

May it generate and move your own creativity. If you would like to expand upon the creative seed that I intended this to be post an idea or two below and lets see how it grows.

Edited by Warklaw

I found the perfect soundtrack for your hive.