Bleach!

By Just Doin' Work, in UFS Off Topic

Just bored and figured I'd try to make a topic so we can discuss some BLEACH!

Any fans on here that have been watching up to date? Any thoughts? Filler arc coming soon! T_T

I really like how it whitens stuff.

Homme Chapeau said:

I really like how it whitens stuff.

Or making hair and teeth SUPER BLONDE!!!

My teeth dont turn blonde... wtf...

Whaaat?? You're missing out.

Filler.... DO NOT F-ING WANT!!!! the past like 3 eps have been good but not a whole lot happened. now its like... OH! FILLER GG!!! i dont see why they dont just get on with it (its not like theyve completely caught up to the manga)

Yeah... at least Naruto is getting pretty good... but when both are in filler arcs... ouch... just ouch.

been more of a fan of the anime that isnt over 100 episodes long. Gurren Lagann is awesome because its only 26 episodes along with Berserk and the new guyver.

I like long animes because it gives me something to do all the time! :P

but im always open to looking a new stuff. got any good suggestions, Monkey?

Just Doin' Work said:

I like long animes because it gives me something to do all the time! :P

but im always open to looking a new stuff. got any good suggestions, Monkey?

Try Cromartie High School for some lulz.

Monkey D. Wolfwood said:

been more of a fan of the anime that isnt over 100 episodes long. Gurren Lagann is awesome because its only 26 episodes along with Berserk and the new guyver.

I like the shorter ones too. but I like the amazing long ones. and Berserk, Guyver, and Lagann are 3 of the best. My only problem with the short ones is u get ones like Berserk where it ends with a cliffhanger that doesnt keep going unless u read the manga

Link said:

Monkey D. Wolfwood said:

I like the shorter ones too. but I like the amazing long ones. and Berserk, Guyver, and Lagann are 3 of the best. My only problem with the short ones is u get ones like Berserk where it ends with a cliffhanger that doesnt keep going unless u read the manga

yet another good way to make some cash.

As for other animes to suggest. D-Gray-Man, Baki the Grappler, and soul eater.

^- soul eater.

Gundam 00 Season 1 is a great giant robot anime, Season 2 is great up until the point it's gets ridiculous (you'll know it when you see it). One short little anime I liked that's relatively new is Rideback, only 12 episodes long so check it out.

It's also totally dependent on what you like as an anime, I mean I don't go around suggesting people watch Higurashi no Naku Kora ni or stuff...

if your looking for a really short anime theres always Fooly Cooly. 6 episodes long and quite silly.

short-er animes
- Grenadier
- Code Geass (R1 and R2)
- Trigun (roommates say it's good)
- Chobits (sister is obsessed with that one)

I've not watched much Bleach in the past but my roommate got me watching it because my favorite character is Soi Fong and I was just like... "Wha-!? They be fighting epic bad guys?!" and so I started officially watching the anime at episode 210... and yes the filler is kinda depressing but I like filler because you get a slight learning aspect to it when they show something like that, such as Naruto too.

Filler can be good for learning more characters or backstory or development and filler can be dissapointing when it's just random events filled with misc. character A and misc. character B doing typical evil thing C.

And if you follow the manga at all for Bleach then, I am psyched to see something specific coming out when the filler is done with!!!

knew_b33 said:

short-er animes
- Grenadier
- Code Geass (R1 and R2)
- Trigun (roommates say it's good)
- Chobits (sister is obsessed with that one)

I've not watched much Bleach in the past but my roommate got me watching it because my favorite character is Soi Fong and I was just like... "Wha-!? They be fighting epic bad guys?!" and so I started officially watching the anime at episode 210... and yes the filler is kinda depressing but I like filler because you get a slight learning aspect to it when they show something like that, such as Naruto too.

Filler can be good for learning more characters or backstory or development and filler can be dissapointing when it's just random events filled with misc. character A and misc. character B doing typical evil thing C.

And if you follow the manga at all for Bleach then, I am psyched to see something specific coming out when the filler is done with!!!

Yes Trigun is god like.