Dice Dice Dice

By Elgaric, in Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay

I have been looking for extra dice some online cost as much as $50-$2400, yes you read that right. does anyone know if FFG are going to restock the dice or where I can get about 5 sets as a resonable price that will ship to the UK

Thanks

Ant.

Hey Ant

I'd have thought the chances of you finding 5 sets now at a reasonable price are remote. Even less likely and about as fruitful as waiting for hell to freeze over would be waiting for FFG to restock them. You best bet or probably your only bet at this stage would be to use an online dice roller like the one Neilfoster created here:

https://41fe5a1fc81e590f4e8940c19b657e9ea5d9a258.googledrive.com/host/0B27SCDR38xFuNE96TGV4S1Jjdlk/rollers/wfrp3e/

Or alternately there's a 3rd edition dice roller app that works for iphone.

Probably not what you wanted to hear but sometimes the truth hurts :(

Noely

Yes the only way to get dice is (a) find a retailer who hasn't been sold out (hard); (b) buy core sets or other sets (I recall at least one) that has dice in them; © find someone leaving the game who wants to sell off their stuff.

It is a shame it's hard to get them, the innovative dice system is one the best features of this game.

Try contacting some brick and mortar game stores. They tend to have old unsold stuff more frequently.

The dice have been really hard to get for a couple years now. It was one of the first hints that the line might be going out of production.

I just sent 2 New sets of dice off to Amazon for sale in my store, they should show up for sale in the next 2-3 days on Amazon.com.

I listed them at $34.99 each. My store name is ScorpionRPG if you are interested. I am working on getting more in stock.

I have most of the line in stock at the moment.

Neal

My FLGS has about 8 packages on the shelf at $13.00. I will be back over there next Tuesday and could pick some up for people but would ask for cost + shipping USPS.

401 Games in Toronto has at least one set of dice on the shelf.