Any ideas for combos?

By Amroth, in Wrath of the Gods

Although it might be a bit early I was wondering if anyone had any plans of combining any of the scenarios from the different books?

For instance I thought of starting with It Starts with a Whisper and then during the post apocalypse phase having God decide he's not happy with all these pagans ruling things and bring about the apocalypse with the four horseman.

Or you could go the other way with even more militant extremists (extreme extremists?) in the voodoo camp deciding that just going back to living amongst nature is not good enough and humanity must be completely exterminated. They then use their unnatural powers to turn animals and the elements against what remains of mankind in a bid to completely annihilate them.

Anyone else have any similiar ideas?

I'm personally hoping someone will make conversion rules for the 40K RPGs by Fantasy Flight. I want to throw the stuff from these games into it.

Also, I could see a Scenario where the zombies and Gods are part of your stereotypical Apocalypse and the Machines and Aliens just take advantage of it, hoping their superior tech will carry the day.

Do you mean like having something like tyranids, tau or Chaos Gods invading Earth or having players somehow flung into the far future to discover the creators of 40k must have been modern day prophets?

I'm sure if you wanted to have an invasion of Earth you can modify current rules to suit your needs; Alien Invasion for most (Tyranids, Tau, Eldar etc), Wrath of the Gods for the Chaos Gods (maybe Zombie Apocalypse for a Nurgle infestation), Rise of the Machines for Necrons or Iron Men.

The rules are quite light and flexible so it should be fairly easy to convert them to whatever you like to do (I thought about having a Dalek invasion for fun and am planning to have my players sucked into the Talisman world whenever we can finally sit down for a game).

lol start of with a zombie outbreak and suddenly the players run into a Death Guard chaos space marine!

This is what happens if they let me loose AND i get to combine stuff. (Also why I'm vetoed from GMing these games by my group :) )

TV broadcast: "... the zombie menace in the Southern states is almost completly under control. Since the giant spiders were released, the zombie population has been reduced to a few 100. Unfortunatly the south is now plagued by both giant arachnids and the enormous dinosaur that crawled out of the gulf of mexico to eat the spiders. There is hope however, as scientists at Roswell are planning to release project BLOB to take down the giant monster once it is done with the spiders. In other news..."

Edited by Robin Graves

This is what happens if they let me loose AND i get to combine stuff. (Also why I'm vetoed from GMing these games by my group :) )

TV broadcast: "... the zombie menace in the Southern states is almost completly under control. Since the giant spiders were released, the zombie population has been reduced to a few 100. Unfortunatly the south is now plagued by both giant arachnids and the enormous dinosaur that crawled out of the gulf of mexico to eat the spiders. There is hope however, as scientists at Roswell are planning to release project BLOB to take down the giant monster once it is done with the spiders. In other news..."

I would suggest using this vid in a Campaign like that myself early on. It's so funny and yet so fits what I think would happen on a news broadcast for something like this somewhat early one when the truth sinks in. Warning...alot of language.