Boon of Tzeentch question

By Kungfujon, in Black Crusade Game Masters

Oh god, that offer is sick. What do I have to do? Offer my firstborn? Sacrifice a dozen virgins at midsummer?

As for the dedicated transport I guess there has everything been said and we seem to derailed this thread successfully. xD

As for the new codices I am on your side. I would love more customization and less special characters that sometimes define entire chapters (looking at you astartes). On the other side these are all corporate decisions to maximize the income for GW and it seems to work. For me it drilled the nail in the coffin but now we are sounding like bitter old men.^^

Just want to know how he cast 2 concentrations and 2 attacks each turn?

Both powers he cast is attacks and concentrations. Thanks for me

Second, keep in mind that Boon of Tzeentch and Force Storm are both Attack/Concentration powers, and thus cannot be used in the same turn.

Where is this rule? I checked the sustaining powers section and it says when sustaining more than two powers, pay the highest action cost and reduce Psy rating by the number of powers currently active.

Skip that. I mis-read what was typed. Please be aware, the effect of Boon is on the "next power the Sorcerer uses, and only if that power is used at the Unfettered power level or Higher." So the 1K Sorc wouldn't be able to use Boon/Force Storm in the same round, but it can be used with Force Storm (i.e. Use boon, next round drop Storm, free action Giggle Like a Loon)

Edited by Brox

It's in the Combat section, on page 234.

In addition, characters in Black Crusade may only take one action with the Attack subtype and one action with the Concentration subtype during their turn. They may still take Reactions with the Concentration or Attack subtype during the same round, since this does not happen during their Turn. Note that sustaining psychic powers (most of which have the Concentration subtype) does not count as taking actions.