Sam's base game ability in Friends & Foes

By raymulford, in The Lord of the Rings: The Board Game

If Sam rolls the die and gets the "Reveal 2 Foes" result, does he reveal only 1 foe instead?

As an extension of his "give up only one card" rule in the base game, it seems the answer would be "yes" but I'm looking for offical clarification

Thanks

Ray

Well, I'm not official, but I say Yes. You only reveal one foe. Sam's ability is to ignore all but one icon on the die. This means that he ignores all but one of the rectangular box icons.

Joram said:

Well, I'm not official, but I say Yes. You only reveal one foe. Sam's ability is to ignore all but one icon on the die. This means that he ignores all but one of the rectangular box icons.

Might not be official but the answer is dead on. I'm sure its covered in the rulebook somewhere.

Sam Gamgee said:

Joram said:

Might not be official but the answer is dead on. I'm sure its covered in the rulebook somewhere.

There you are. Sam himself has shown up to clarify things. If anyone knows, it would be him. lengua.gif