Rules questions

By kirlits, in Battlestar Galactica

1. If all human palyers except infiltrating cylon leader are in brig, who will be admiral and CAG: human in brig or cylon leader?

2. If you must choose a character to send to sickbay, can you choose a character in the brig?

1. A Cylon Leader can never hold a title. The highest ranked human in brig is the Admiral or CAG.

2. No. Oddly, you can choose someone already in the sickbay.

2. You can't choose someone in sickbay (see errata ):

Q: If a player must to choose a character to send to the “Brig” or “Sickbay,” can he choose a character that is already there?

A: No. He also cannot choose a revealed Cylon player, or “Helo” before he is on the board (due to his negative ability)

Also it's obvious, that if you choose someone in the brig, he'll remain there.

But I still don't know if you can choose someone ih the brig.

Edited by kirlits

From the FF FAQ:

Q: If a character is in the “Brig,” and a card sends him to “Sickbay,” is he moved from the “Brig?”
A: No. This reflects a change from previous rulings.

Yeah, that's correct. But if a character is in the “Brig,” and a card says to choose a character to send to “Sickbay”, can you choose a character in the brig and send noone to sickbay?

So.... did you even bother to read the FF Faq section - available on the FF website... that I mentioned... before you responded... ?

2. You can't choose someone in sickbay (see errata ):

Q: If a player must to choose a character to send to the “Brig” or “Sickbay,” can he choose a character that is already there?

A: No. He also cannot choose a revealed Cylon player, or “Helo” before he is on the board (due to his negative ability)

Yeah, it does say that... Oddly, the unofficial FAQ says:

Q: Can the "Send a Character to Sickbay" reveal power be used on someone already in Sickbay?

A: (Corey, FFG, by way of David Goldfarb ) Yes.

So, I was extending. I guess not, though.

Official FF answer is:

If a player must choose another player to send to sickbay, he cannot choose a player in the brig.

Does a Cylon receive a super crisis card when he reveals when using the Daybreak expansion?

Edited by Mig el Pig

Does a Cylon receive a super crisis card when he reveals when using the Daybreak expansion?

Hmm... why wouldn't they is what I am wondering?

I am guessing we are talking about the rules for using Daybreak for reveal(ing) cylons, which I think is an "overlay" to the normal rules. So they would get one as per the rules and overlays with other expansions (i.e., if you are executed you don't get one).

I am not really up on Daybreak... so... anyone?