I am kind of in question...

By Itachi Uchiha, in UFS Off Topic

Soul Calibur set 9. The promo lot... Lots of them have not been released.... Where are they? Did they ever even get printed? Where can I get the ones not out? I understand they are not playable but I want all cards in this set....

My face now...

CrazyNina.gif

Itachi Uchiha said:

Soul Calibur set 9. The promo lot... Lots of them have not been released.... Where are they? Did they ever even get printed? Where can I get the ones not out? I understand they are not playable but I want all cards in this set....

My face now...

CrazyNina.gif

That' s not from The World God Only Knows is it? I didn't think the anime was out yet.

Cascade said:

Itachi Uchiha said:

My face now...

CrazyNina.gif

That' s not from The World God Only Knows is it? I didn't think the anime was out yet.

I do believe that is Nina from Code Geass.

Yup. It's related to this one

EUPHINATORRRRR

i like how this thread isnt actually answering the question that was posted

anywho there are some promos in that lot like li longs conditioning that wont ever see legality and hardly even got printed and if there are any that havent got printed yet then im sure they will

they just dont want to print them all at the same time and flood the world with promos just like how we didnt get seth or blanka until recently either