Character: Zach's B.B. Hood 1

Mary's Lilith 1

Record: 1-1

6th Place: A Tie

David & Kenny

Chararcter: David's Cervantes 1 SC4

Kenny's M. Bison 4

Record: 0-2

Match comments and details to be up by Fiday.

Hope to see more people.

LIFE FTW BABY YEAH!!!! You cannot Deny that Life is awesome!!!!!

Comment vs. Eric: I CAN'T GET MY FOUNDATIONS!! STOP STUNNING ME IN THIS MATCH OF EPIC DOUCHENESS!!!!!

Comment vs. Nick: HUGO SCARY!! HUGO VERY SCARY!!! Hit me on the 2nd turn for 19 damage with a throw!

Comment vs. Brad: I said it once, I'll say it again. I helped him make it better and now I reject it. Effing hate Akuma!

My Deck: *Demitri*

Symbol: Life

Key Cards: Rejection, Gravity Storm, Conquering Crunch, Smitering(Or whatever) Fighting Performance Arts, Tough Outer Shell, Shinobi Traditions, Kung Fu Training, Everything else that put me back to full health. DENIED! XD XD

vs. astoroth 4: i celp cheking my atks.

vs. m.bision 4 : more the an ueff atks. for me few bloks for him

vs. hugo 1: almost every turn atks.

execution technique: first,second,third FTW

DAVIDS COMMENTS...

VS BRAD AKA BT............... CHECK 2 WITH MY CERVANTES VS AKUMA 6 BLOW Y.. DO U ASK CUZ I NEEDED TO CHECK A 6 EVERY FIRST ATTACK SO I FAILED TO HURT HIM AND I EAT ALOT OF HITS TO THE FACE....IT IS A BRUISED EGO

VS ZACH WITH HIS B.B. HOOD I HATE ANY KIND OF LIFE GAIN AND BLOCKS **** BLOCKS

I had Night Terror1, interesting chracter.

Up against Ty's Asteroth4. I didn't give him much of a chance when I destoryed his foundations that were a threat then smashed him with my attacks.

On Zach's BB Hood. Again I didn't give him a chance to set up his field properly by destorying his foundations which left him open to my attacks.

Final match against iceage70's Demitri - Night Terror's character ability negation kept Demitri in check, foundation destruction kept his rampant life gain in low gear. My only problem was rejection. It was a close match where a single mistake or a low check would end things.