hey everyone! *New to forums*

By Shadow_Roxas, in New Key Bearers

Hi! Im Shadow_Roxas, or Rainn, It doesnt matter what you call me :P

I've been buying Kingdom Hearts Cards for a while over the shop here at FFG, but no-one that lives near me thats interested in Kingdom Hearts feel like buying things over the internet. (So lazy) So, as I stand I have two decks with extra cards- mostly from the base set. I have bought about 5 or 6 non-base set packs, and a Kingdom Pack, Starter Deck, and Key Packs. If any of my friends decide to ever start playing, I'll invite them to the forums and who knows, we might even get a KH CCG retailer near us!

I decided to go on the FFG forums to find out more info on the new sets and such, so thanks everyone for posting them :P If I find any of my own Ill be sure to let you guys know!

Shadow_Roxas said:

Hi! Im Shadow_Roxas, or Rainn, It doesnt matter what you call me :P

I've been buying Kingdom Hearts Cards for a while over the shop here at FFG, but no-one that lives near me thats interested in Kingdom Hearts feel like buying things over the internet. (So lazy) So, as I stand I have two decks with extra cards- mostly from the base set. I have bought about 5 or 6 non-base set packs, and a Kingdom Pack, Starter Deck, and Key Packs. If any of my friends decide to ever start playing, I'll invite them to the forums and who knows, we might even get a KH CCG retailer near us!

I decided to go on the FFG forums to find out more info on the new sets and such, so thanks everyone for posting them :P If I find any of my own Ill be sure to let you guys know!

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have ya! ^_^

Welcome to the KH forums, Shadow_Roxas/Rainn ^_^

It's always nice to meet new members, I hope to catch you about the forum sometime ^_^

Ahoy 'n hallo! Welcome to the forums! Certainly glad to have you with us!

If you've any questions, feel free to ask away, but do note that we've many a threads over countless topics 'n ideas, so give a quick look through to see if somethin may be answer'd already for ya. 'N if not, we certainly know the where 'n how to help you get what you need to know, aye?

Again, welcome! Hope you enjoy the game, certainly!

thanks everyone ^_^

hey welcome im new to kinda hope we can

gran_risa.gif

GOOD FRIENDS

Welcome to the fun loving Kingdom Hearts forums! Hope you enjoy your stay here and if ya need any questions answered just ask!

Welcome to the forrums. Feel free to ask any questions, and you're sure to get an answer; everyone here is really nice, so you'll be fine. There's lot's you can to, too, like have online matches, or join a team and discuss deck ideas and stuff. Pretty much, just have fun!