Order of triggering Reaction Abilities

By WookieeRoar, in Star Wars: The Card Game - Rules Questions

I know that I have the choice of when I trigger/play Reaction abilities.

But what about reaction abilities to the same "starting condition" that are also dependent on the previous reaction having been fulfilled?

Specifically:

At the end of my conflict phase, I am confronted by an Imperial Tie swarm.

I have Yoda (ready) and a Shistavenan Wolfman (focused). My opponent has no ready units comitted to the Force.

I have on ready Jedi objective and 1 focus token on Valley of the Jedi .

I commit Yoda to the Force, so I win the Force Struggle.

Reaction 1: I remove 1 focus token from Valley of the Jedi, readying it. ("Reaction: After you win a Force Struggle, remove one focus token from this enhancement")

Reaction 2: Paying 3 recources (2 of which came from the Valley ) I play My Ally is the Force (Reaction: After you win a Force Struggle, destroy all units not committed to the Force") wiping the Imperial Tie swarm and destroying my Wolfman .

Reaction 3: I bring my Wolfman back in play ("Reaction: After you win a Force Struggle by 3 or more Force Icons, put this unit into play from your discard pile") because I won the Force Struggle with Yoda 's 5 against DS 0

Is this a legal chain of reactions to me winning the Force Struggle?

It looks legal to me. You must fully resolve each reaction before starting another one. Also all of these are reactions to you winning the force struggle so the opponent will not get a chance to take an action until you have completed each of these reactions. Action window is after resolving the force struggle.