Kratz/Krieg

By pinkymadigan, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Was just at the Origins convention here in Columbus, OH - FFG had Kratz and Kreig available if anyone is curious. They might have had Eliza too but I went late and it's conceivable they were out by the time I got to their display. Just thought I'd share, since FFG hasn't updated any info about the LT figures lately.

Thanks for the update. Unfortunately, Alliance Games (distributor) is still listing them as NYA (Not Available Yet). So, those were probably shipped over for the con. I hope it’s not like last summer when Tomb of Ice showed up at the cons (GenCon?) and then was not available via retail for months.

I'm 90 minutes from Columbus. What is the Origins convention? I probably would have went.

Veinman said:

I'm 90 minutes from Columbus. What is the Origins convention? I probably would have went.

Don't know how it stacks up in size to other game cons, but it seems pretty big. The only other con I've ever been to was the Game Developer's Conference (video games), and this was much smaller than that, but still seemed fairly large.