Train action at the start of the final battle in "Ascension"

By Graf, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

According to the RTL-rules, the heroes get a free train action in Tamalir before entering the OLs keep. (See the four steps at page 20)

My question is: Do they get this train action (step 1) as well if they enter the overlords keep themselves because the final plot-card of “ascension” has been played (you know, that card with the comets falling down to Terrinoth)?

I would say: No. I think they start willingly at step 2 as they have moved themselves to the OLs keep.
What are your thoughts?

Graf said:

According to the RTL-rules, the heroes get a free train action in Tamalir before entering the OLs keep. (See the four steps at page 20)

My question is: Do they get this train action (step 1) as well if they enter the overlords keep themselves because the final plot-card of “ascension” has been played (you know, that card with the comets falling down to Terrinoth)?

I would say: No. I think they start willingly at step 2 as they have moved themselves to the OLs keep.
What are your thoughts?

To the best of my knowledge, and my recollection of past discussions on this, they do not get it.

Big Remy said:

Graf said:

What are your thoughts?

To the best of my knowledge, and my recollection of past discussions on this, they do not get it.

+1 for no-train if entering 'freely' due to Ascension.